chapter 4: Let's talk

ZAYN'S P.O.V

When we got inside Elle was kind of calmed down but her breathing would stop. She continues to hyperventilate over and over. When we stepped inside her apartment I didn't notice that it was so big and ornated. But I also noticed that no one else was here. Which made me think about where her family was. I looked down at Elle only to see that she was half sleep. Her hair was sprawled out on my chest, her lips were parted and she was still hyperventilating. I shook her a small bit so she could tell me where her room was. When I shook her when jumped up with wild eyes and she went into asthma attack. I immediately started to soothe her and then I asked her where her room was. She told me up the stairs which I didn't notice was there, and the third door to the right.

I walked over to the stairs and started to climb them with her in my arms. When I got to the top I started to walk down the hall. I got to her room it was really which also raised the question of who the hell is paying for all this shit. Through her room I could see her closet which was the size of a small bathroom and an actual master bathroom which was the size of an actual bedroom.

"Elle I need you to tell me where your pajamas are okay." I said to her.

She mumbled and incoherent sentence, but I was able to get out a broken frase of being in the one of the cabinets next to he shoe wall. I took out a pair of really small basket ball shorts and a really big shirt. " Jasmine come here. I need you to help Elle change and I'll make her some food. And does she like tea or coffee? And btw I'm in her room." I called out to Jasmine who was still downstairs. Jasmine came up the stairs out of breath and told me to go start on Elle's food while she cleaned Elle up.

When I got down to the kitchen a thousand questions were flooding my mind. Some about the guy who attacked her, some about where in god's name was her family, what was the password to her phone to phone so I can call her family.

I took a look around the kitchen. Then I went to the freezer and saw same chicken strips. I took them out and put them on a pan and are heat the oven then I walk over to her panty and look for rice but I quickly spaot some velveta macaroni and cheese. So I took the box and set it on the counter while I put the chicken tenders in the now fully heated oven. I then go through her cabinents uder the counter to find a small pot to cook the macaroni and cheese. I fill the small pot with water and put it on the stove. I then waited for the water to start boiling.

When I was finished with Elle's food I called jasmine to bring her down stairs. By this time Elle's bring was controlled and she was walking normally. When her and Jasmine came downstairs Jasmine asked her I'd she was okay then Ells said okay so jasmine kissed her, waved to me then left. Elle walked over to me and gave me an unexpected hug then she gave me an extremely unexpected kiss on the cheek.
" Thank you for umm.. Helping me at the party I don't umm.. really know who decided to like attack me and now I'm like shaking." She said.

" Your welcome. And like can I ask you like a few questions you know like get to know you I guess." I said

" Umm.. okay "Elle replied.

" well like I first wanna ask why your living ing this big ass apartment by yourself and who the hell paid for it. Your no like a drug dealer or anything. " I said while Elle and I sat down at her table and ate the food I made for us.

" Um that's a long story. But basically my mother died last year and J could stay in my fathers house anymore because everything reminds me of her " Elle said while getting chocked up.

" I'm sorry I shouldn't have asked that"

" Uh its okay like you didn't know like so its not your fault. And yeah my dad pays for everything. "

" Oh what does your dad do for a living."

" He's the executive accountant for Banana Republic and he's a licensed literature professor."

" So Tell me about yourself " I said cautiously.

Authors note• Well its not Much but I was extremely busy this week. Sorry. - SHAKIRA X