Chapter 8

The bell finally rung signalling the start of my lunch period. Me and jasmine got up to meet Hill, Viv, Spence, and Lihana. We were gonna grab some grub from shake shack and then go to Barnes and Noble. I really need some new books. I read all my books and really did not sleep last night. When we got outside the class room we all met up then we walked outside to the parking lot. As I was about to get in my car I saw Zayn running towards me in the corner of my eye. I turned to face him, acknowledging him.

"You were just gonna leave me." Zayn asked looking like a lost puppy.

"No I wasn't leaving I was just taking a short break, but it's not like I wasn't coming back" I said commented while putting my key in the engine. Both me and Zayn buckled up and I pulled out of the parking lot.

About 13 minutes later I pulled into the parking lot of the mall. Me and Zayn got out of my car. While he talked about his favorite ice cream flavor being undecided and how it might be chocolate. I just laughed at how indecisive he is.

Out of nowhere he just stopped talking and starred at me. "What ?" I asked him clueless as to why he was starring at me like I gave him a puppy. "You know I never would have guessed that you be the one that I liked." He said suddenly. "When we first met I thought you were some stuck up cry baby bitch." He continued. I not gonna lie that stung a lot. But I let him keep talking because I wanted to hear what he thought of me now. "But now that I've gotten to know most of you I know that you're stuck up , but you are spoiled. You're not cry baby and don't even really cry unless there is serious circumstances. But what I know for sure is that you can be bitch sometimes. Sorry to break it to you baby cakes." He said using the nickname I told him my old babysitter used to call me. I gigled and slapped the back of his neck.

When we entered the mall I instantly walker towards the escalator to go to the second floor. The second floor was where the younger people shopped. " I need to find a good book and a cut outfit in about 20 minutes can you help me?" I asked franticly looking at my watch. " Of course I'll help you baby cakes" he said and the busted out laughing. " Can you fucking not please, thanks" I said bitterly. I walked over to H&M and looked around quickly while Zayn looked around and then walked off without a word.

About three minutes later Zayn returned but this time round he had a white mid thight t- shirt dress. I looked at the dress carefully and then let out a big smile. " Where did you get this from." I asked " I saw it when we walked in and thought that you would like it." He said whilst struggling. I grabbed the dress and pulled Zayn towards the register.

After we paid for the dress, we walked to Barnes and Nobles. We looked around the sections stopping when I saw fifty shades of Greg because that book was so god damned phenomenal. But I eventually settled for a book called Shadow Lands. When I paid for the book and a magazine we took the elevator to the parking lot and went to meet the rest at shake shack.