chapter 1.

As you all know that I am in to gay shit. This book is also going to be Manxman so if it's not in your liking,kindly look for other stories that fit your taste.

For those who are in to this, your most welcome pals, sit and enjoy.

I wrote this story about two years ago, I didn't have confidence to share it with other people. But since people are supporting my other stories, I wanted to share this with them.

It's going to be an mpreg story, meaning a man getting pregnant.

I will not waste much of your time guys.

Enjoy and please don't criticize, comments are highly appreciated and votes and if you have time share it with your friends, it will mean much to me. Thanks.

Here we go.

Julian's POV.

I groaned sighing deeply, what the hell. Will I  ever reach my destination huh, I passed my fingers in my hair frustrated looking at the cab driver who was still fumbling with his fuckin car which had some how refused to start like my fuckin car. This is the 12th time this had happened over two months, ok ok let me elaborate what the fuck is going on. I am currently heading to the hospital to get abortion, I have made several appointments with the doctor to help me get this baby out of me but each time I try to go to the hospital something happens.

It's either my car stops working like today obviously or something bad happens on the way and if I successful reach my destination apparently something happens to the doctor. You may be thinking why I want to abort my baby, or you must think this man is cruel.......ok you heard right a man, yes I'm a fuckin man who got pregnant which is fuckin weird may I had.

How can a man get pregnant, you may be asking yourselves the same fuckin question which I personally don't have a fuckin answer but here am I pregnant. Now you get why I want this baby out of me, I don't want people to call me a freak or other evil names,no, I'm not taking chances my friends so the better way is to get rid of this child ye......

" Sir I am sorry the car has refused" the driver announced looking at me apologetically cutting me from my thoughts as I sighed shaking my head in disbelief, I knew this would happen but I wanted to taste my luck which was obviously bad.

" It's ok" I clambered out of his car giving him a nod to show him that it's fine. I looked around trying to find another cab to taste my luck again, way to go Julian, I said to myself. I am so determined this time, whatever happens I have to reach the fuckin hospital either the hard way or the simplest way coz either way am fuckin reaching that damn hospital. I sighed deeply seeing that the cub didn't even take me far from my apartment, I can literally see my apartment from where I was standing and what surprised me was that when the cab driver tried again the engine started, ok like it started.

" Sir it's your lucky day climb in back" the driver said happily gesturing me to get in his car as I did in hurry but as soon as I clambered in, it stopped again which was weird yet at this point nothing was weird to me cause it happened many times before" what the hell" the driver cursed out fumbling with his keys to start the car again which I know for sure it won't, I took in a heavy breath as I decided to make things easy for him. I clambered out again to let him go so that he didn't waste his time on me coz I know for sure it won't start no matter how much he tries.

" It's fine just go" I sighed saying handing him a hundred dollars for wasting his time which he took without hesitation. People with money now days,he literally didn't work for it yet he took it happily but what can I say we are all greedy when it comes to money and I myself I'm one of them.