chapter 28.

Julian's POV

My mouth was wide open when my eyes met with my ex's eyes. I never thought I would see him this early, all I wanted was to see him when I have made something for myself. This was bad, really bad, I didn't want him to see my stomach but the good thing I was still in my beater sweater, no one can notice that I am pregnant but I had to be conscious though coz if this bastard ex of mine finds out about this, I will never hear the last of it.

If possible he can shout it to the whole world about me being pregnant. Dario was a mother fucker son of a bitch. I even wonder why I dated him in the first place, he was arrogant, overweening who knew that he was handsome which he was. With his brown eyes and brown long hair which he always tie in a messy bun and I remember how much I used to love it but looking at it now I think it's stupid, I used to see him as a sexy hot man but right now I am seeing a different person whom I'm not attracted to at all.

" I know I am handsome Julian stop ogling" his stupid voice pulled me out of my trance. I looked up at him not believing he had said that, I wasn't even checking him out.

" Still cocky" I asked with an ached eyebrow " I am giving you only one minute to explain yourself why you're here or else.." I said firmly.

" Ain't gonna let me in" he smiled saying.

" No" I replied firmly.

" Let's talk Julian, I need to tell you something" Dario says seriously " let me come in and talk" he added sighing. I thought about it for seconds and my heart was telling me to not let him in. This guy broke my heart without remorse, without a second thought. I was a mess when he dumped me and he had a nerve to propose to his lover in front of me. That hurt so bad.

The day he dumped me he said hurtful words, words I never thought he would say to me. I cried like a month, then I decided to start living without him but yet again I continued to cry myself to sleep whenever I thought about him. I loved him, I thought he was the love of my life but he broke my heart without a second thought. I was naive I should have known that he didn't love me at all.

He used to call me useless, pathetic, loser and many other hurtful words but here he was, grinning at me like nothing had happened, he made me close off of myself from the world. All this past year I always thought I wasn't worthy of someone's love or someone will never love me and now Ulric admitted that he loves me what else do I want. He might be a vampire, a beast but he cares for me, he is so much better then a breathing human like Dario.

I hate Dario with all my being.

If I could I would have killed the bastard, I feel too much anger towards him.

" Come in" I found myself say, I was curious why he boards a eight hour plane just to come and see me. I was curious and as the saying say curiousity killed the cat,  that's me coz I shouldn't have let him in. But I was confident and Ulric was here and probably listening to us.

Dario walked in his heavy cologne hitting me too hard as I touched my nose at the horrible smell, how the hell did I manage to stay with him for ten fuckin years when he smells like shit.

That I don't know.

" So...." I started sitting down. " Why are you here"

" I broke up with Benny" he said with a smile on his lips.

" So.." I was confused, Leroy told me about it and as long as I may know that doesn't concern me.

" It means I want you back Julian, I realized that your the man I love. I need you back in my life" my mouth gaped at what he had just admitted. My mouth opened and closed not knowing what to say, I never expected this from him, he made it clear that he doesn't want me in his life.