chapter 8.

Ulric  POV.

It's gonna get freaky down there. Be warned and enjoy!!.

He pulled me by my tie pressing his soft lips on mine in a demanding, fierce, hungry kiss like he really wanted this and if he didn't get it he might die or something and who am I to deny him. He bit my bottom lip hard I think it drawl some blood the way he was attacking it making me gasp in his mouth still catching up with him. He pushed his tongue inside my mouth as he moaned loudly and only that sound made me to pull him closer letting him to dominate my mouth like he pleased. He let out a sexy loud moan when he sucked on my tongue sensually. His moans always makes me lose control of my body wanting him more and more. 

Julian started unbuttoning my pants in a hurry pushing them down still not letting my mouth go, what had happened to him, last time I talked to him he was so sure he never wanted to see me again. I was confused. I have been keeping my eye on him, never showing my face to him cause I knew he didn't to want  to see me since that restaurant incident, I kept a distance from him. I wanted to give him time and I didn't want to pressure him therefore I kept a distance. He tugged my boxers down as he grasped my dick in his hot hands letting my mouth go for a moment as he attacked my neck nipping and sucking on it.

He was breathing so hard you may think he was running a marathon or something. He started trailing kisses around my neck sucking on it so hard while grinding his clothed dick with my own. I too started to unbuckle his belt wanting to feel his hot body against mine so badly. I can't believe this was happening, I thought I will never be with him like this ever again but luck is on my side. I inhaled in his neck softly trying to fill my nostril with his scent. oh fuck he smells amazing like vanilla and apples which is totally the best smell I had ever smelled in my entire life.

I moaned when he bit on my neck so hard gripping his waist hard " I want to-" he breathed out as he looked at me in the eyes, his dark green eyes pure in ecstasy making my dick leak like crazy just by looking in those beautiful eyes of his, So captivating and beautiful. He started moving his hands all over my body closing his eyes inhaling my scent while pushing his dick forward dry humping me slowly.

" Ulric please" he cried out his voice gruff full of lust as he pushed me to my chair pulling off his pants and boxers in a hurry. I gazed at him really not knowing what was going on but ulric had never denied sex before so why start now. And julian was sexy and hot man, this was totally a win win for me, I can't miss something like this and I can't let it slip away from my hands. If he wants me to pleasure him I'm going to do so.

" What do you want baby" I asked hoarsely looking at him up and down, his eyes staring at me as he looked at me with fear in his eyes " julian tell me" I encouraged, " I will do whatever you me to do" I assured softly. He seat on my lap straddling my hips our dicks molding together which made both of us to cry out in pleasure.

" Can you fuck me" I smirked at him, I was gonna do just that beautiful " and I wan-" he cried out when I pushed the tip of my dick inside him slowly, julian seat on my dick like a pro, taking me deep in his tight hot channel. Oh goodness I was so deep in him in that I wanted to come instantly my body Shivering in pleasure. What does julian have that my other sluts I fucked don't. Sex with Julian was one of my best hook ups ever in that I can't forget any detail of our sex.

He closed his eyes, streams of tears coming out due to the pain he was feeling. Why didn't I prepare him, poor baby. I chanted some words to ease his pain a little, for some reason I didn't want to see Julian sad. Seeing his tears made my heart ache. I wiped his tears away as he sighed in relief, I think the pain subside which made my heart feel happy and I wanted to smile which shocked me to the core coz I never smile.