chapter 43.

Ulric' POV.

I know turning a person without their consent is bad really bad in that I kill you without a second thought. But,with Julian I didn't have a choice, yes I was selfish and I knew consequences would be there but I didn't think he didn't like to be like us so badly. The way he acted when he found out was over broad, he called us monsters and if I didn't love him, right now he would be dead.

Call a vampire any other names but never in your life call us monsters we hate that name so much. How dare he call me a monster when his own child is a monster too. I am so mad at him in that I didn't want to see him at that very moment. I know he was freaked out about all of this, coming back to life seeing yourself in a new form is frightening and I understand him but calling us monsters he went too far.

That means all a long he was with me he referred to me as a monster in his beautiful head of his. Yes! I turned him it was my fault I can take the blame, he didn't want to be like us, yes! that was his decision to make but I didn't have another alternative. If I did I would have used that and save him. I didn't have a thought of bitting him in the first place but when Leilani brought that idea and my heart was aching in pain I thought why not bring back the love of my life.

I had the means!

My heart was breaking seeing him there lifeless but he can't understand that. I am vampire and I was born one, what is the worst of being like me, like us" Calm down! oh gods Julian makes you lose your shit" Serevin chuckled of course amused seeing me like this. I was in Serevin's room Pacing around like a crazy lunatic, I had to talk to someone and that was Serevin who understands me more than any one else.

" What don't you understand brother! he doesn't want to be a vampire"  I say still Pacing around gripping my hair hard. Serevin was right, Julian makes me lose my shit.

"You have to understand him. He is freaking out! He just found out a new part of himself" Serevin sighed deeply " just give him time" he shrugged getting out of his bed.

" I know he was freaking out and I am ready to give him time to adjust to all of this but was it necessary to call us monsters" I say gritting my teeth together in anger.

" People tend to say things they don't mean when angry Ulric. He fall in love with a vampire, his son is a vampire he is just freaking out"

"what side are you on here, how would you feel if someone called you a monster!" I asked looking at him in disbelief.

"They will be without a heart in a second but this is different, Julian loves you he is newly changed vampire,he didn't know how to react just chill and go talk to him before he Put that wooden stack in his heart" Serevin smirked when I abruptly stopped Pacing around.

" Do You think he would do it" I gulped, I might be hurt by his words but I don't want to lose him, he is the love of my life " do you think he might k-kill himself and leave us again" I asked stuttering.

" You told him to do exactly that and if he doesn't want to be like us then I think he will do it"  I didn't wait any longer as I rushed out of Serevin's room using my super speed climbing the stairs going towards my room. I heard Serevin's laughter's behind me but I didn't give him any mind, my mind was on Julian.

What if he kills himself!

Why did I even give him that wooden stack!

I'm so stupid!

I heaved a heavy sigh in relief when I neared my room smelling him. He was inside with Leilani. I opened the door slowly composing myself hiding my trembling hands. I can't believe I was shaking just because I fear losing him again. I hate the way he makes me feel. They were busy dressing Dominique Leilani helping Julian Showing him how it's done.