chapter 33

Julian's POV

" Baby did you take your pills" Ulric asked entering my bedroom with a glass of blood in his hands.

" Yes" I replied with a heavy sigh touching my lower back softly, it hurts a little but I will be fine. I walked towards him opening my mouth to take a sip and he fed me gladly with a smile on his beautiful lips.

" Don't forget to pack them too" he whispered placing a kiss on my temple.

" I already did, we will be staying only three days right" I slug my hands around his waist placing my head in his neck loving the way we fitted together, he hummed kissing my neck softly. I sighed in contention, my body relaxing in his arms as I inhaled his toxic scent which makes my mind dizzy. We were going to Chicago to visit my brother, I am really scared and I can't go in that delivery room knowing that I might not make it. At least I have to say bye to them. I will tell my brother about it. Doctor Tyrion said it was ok for me to travel and he gave me some pills to take in the morning and evening to ease the pain in my body.

So it's working, I'm totally fine and feel good.

And with ulric besides me I'm contented!

I have never felt loved like when I am with him. He shows me how much he loves me each and every day and I am so grateful. I don't know what will happen but I pushed all the worries at the back of my head and decided to enjoy this love I am being handed. Ulric was the best thing that had ever happened to me, I feel happy when I am besides him.

" Don't tell me that you're sleeping baby" Ulric whispered in my ear making my body shudder as he placed a tender gentle lingering kiss on my head " we have to go now, my pilot is waiting for us" he kissed my hair lovingly sighing deeply. I nodded moving away from him as I leaned in giving him a small kiss " let me hope you have everything you need" so caring and I love it.

" Yes Ulric" I replied with a roll of my eyes " let's go, I don't want us to be late" he nodded holding my hand moving out. He locked the door as we headed to his car, the driver drove off as I put my head on his shoulder. " I thought you don't have a driver" I asked strolling through my Instagram.

"I sometimes don't like someone to drive me. But I have" I nodded and within few minutes we were at the airport boarding. The private jet was big, I was mesmerized by it, this is my first time being on a private jet and when Ulric told me about it, I was excited. We seat next to each other Ulric holding my hand while typing something on his laptop.

" What can I get you sir" a smiling lady asked politely. Ulric glanced at me squeezing my hand tightly as if telling me to tell her whatever i want.

" Cup of tea would be nice" I replied, she nodded going to get me what I had asked for. " What about you honey, you don't like anything" I asked Ulric who shook his head no all his focus on his laptop. The woman came back with my tea handing it to me with a smile on her lips. I thanked her.

" We are about to take off sir" she says to Ulric who just nodded his eyes still on his lap top typing something. The woman walked off as I rolled my eyes leaning to see what he was so focused on. I didn't understand anything, they were just words therefore I think he was working. I sipped on my tea slowly, the plane taking off until I finished the whole cup. I leaned against ulric' shoulder closing my eyes so that I can take a nap.

" There is a room at the back" I heard Ulric whisper unfastening my seat belt. He helped me towards the room sitting me on the soft bed kneeling down pulling off my shoes Laying me down, he was about to threw a blanket over my body when I stopped him.

" Lay with me" I said looking at him with puppy eyes.

" Doctor Tyrion was telling me something baby, maybe later" he ruffled my hair behind.