Cramps

The next day I woke up to someone knocking on my door. I looked to my clock and saw it was 11. The knocking continued, and got louder. 

I threw a book at the door, "SHUT UP!" 

Instead of shutting up, the person came in. 

"What a shame, you bent the pages." Loki. 

I looked up to see him flipping through the book. 

"What do you want?" 

He chuckled, and walked over. "I am, as you say bored." 

I huffed, "Well I am as you say- sleeping. So go the fuck away." 

He just chuckled again, and set the book down. "Darling, it is already mid day." 

I stuffed my head into a pillow, "And?"

"You should be getting up."

"And you should be sucking a dick." 

He sighed, "Why are you so hostile today kitten?" 

My face started to heat up. "D-don't call me that?" 

"What, Kitten? I think it is quite cute." 

I groaned, "Go away Loki, I'm not in the mood today." 

He sighed, "I was not in the mood all those days you came to my door." 

I sat up, and started hitting him with my pillow. He quickly took it from me, and bent down so he was level with me. 

"What is wrong?" 

"I'M BLEEDING, AND IT FEELS LIKE SOMEONE IS STABBING ME IN THE GUT!" I yelled, and then went back to lying down. 

Loki stood back up, "Would you like something warm?"

I shot my head to him, "What?" 

He started walking to my door, "I have had suitors y/n. So, would you like something warm?"

A small smile spread on my face, "Third cabinet from the oven there should be a heating pad." 

He got it for me, and even plugged it in. Before he could leave, I stopped him.

"You're stuck with me now Slenderman." I patted the bed next to me, and he sat down without a fight. "Movie?"

He smiled, "You can pick darling." 

I put a movie in, and soon fell right back asleep. I woke up to loud talking. 

"Get the hell away from her!" Kinda sounded like dad. 

"I was just comforting her. She was in pain." 

"Was she in pain yesterday?" Someone who I'm assuming to be Pietro mumbled. 

"WHAT?!" Yup, definitely my dad. 

I stood up, and slowly walked to my door. It was slightly cracked, and I peaked out to see Pietro was staring straight at me with a smirk. I flipped him off, and opened the door fully. 

"I locked him in my room you idiot." 

Dad turned to me, "You have no right to call me an idiot! First Pietro, and now Loki?!" 

"He was being nice ok! Calm your tits dad." 

He glared at me, but I could see he was holding back a smile. I patted Loki's shoulder with a smirk. 

"Dad, we both know I would never stoop so low." 

Loki let out a grow like sound. Did he not know I was joking? I gave him a questioning look.