30

*Blairs P.O.V.*

I put on a pair of jeans and red converse then I was out the door. Thank goodness it was Friday. I was totally ready for the weekend. Not that I had plans, but I hated going to school. What's new aye

//

"Hey! Its Blair right?" A girl with strawberry blonde hair asked me as I grabbed my books.

"Uh yeah."

"Well I'm Alex. I can't believe you used to date Niall Horan! He's so awesome."

"Yeah I know." I chuckled. "Well I could introduce the two of you?"

"Really?!" She seemed surprised.

"Yeah, we are still friends. Seat with me at lunch?"

"Of course! Nice meeting you." She smiled and walked off.She seemed so sweet, I just know Niall will like her.

-in class-

"So class I will be pairing everyone up. Don't complain about your partners." Said the teacher, Mrs. Posey.

Hopefully I get a good parner. I looked around the classroom. Familiar faces, Jake, Chris, Haley and Niall. He smiled, I had a feeling he would be my partner, but that's just because he's lucky.

"Okay. And Niall and Blair."

"Yes!" I yelled out in excitement. Everyone looked back at me and I was blushing big time, I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Alright class calm down. We will talk more about the project next week. Have a good weekend." Mrs. Posey excused everyone.

"Hey partner!" Niall greeted me.

"Oh hi."

"So I see you're happy? I mean I am an amazing partner."

"Yeah yeah. Lets get some lunch. I have someone I want you to meet." "Oh who is it?"

"A girl."

Nialls eyes went wide. "Are you trying to set me up?"

"No. She's a fan."

"Alright." We walked into the cafeteria searching for a empty table. We finally found one and sat down waiting for Alex. I was just starring at Niall. Why was I doing this? I don't want anyone to be with Niall. I wanted Niall.

"What's wrong? You're looking at me kinda funny..."

"Oh nothing. Look there she is."

In walked Alex with a huge grin on her face revealing dimples. I thought of Harry. *sigh*

"Oh my. I can't believe I'm sitting with Niall Horan. You are amazing, I like love you." Alex went on and on talking about how she was a fan, blah blah. Harry. I could call Harry, he was always so nice to me and I'd sure get my mind off Niall. But I don't know. I'm so confused, like always. "That sounds great!" Alex smiled. I had no clue what was going on. Niall just smiled at her and she smiled back. They really would make a cute couple, but not as cute as Niall and I 

//

"Hey Harry." I smiled as I was on the phone with Harry. "Blair I haven't heard from you in a while. How are you?" "Good. I missed you so I decided to call. Which I don't know why, we're in two different countries, I highly doubt we'll be seeing each other." "Its still nice to chat." He says with his accent. "How's Niall?" "Great actually I think he met another girl." "Player." Harry laughed. "That's good, so do you still love him?" "Of course, but I want to move on. That's actually why I called you..." "Oh. Well maybe I can visit during spring break. Just two more weeks. Can you survive?" "Yes, I'm excited now!! I get to see my Harry." "Oh so I'm yours? Aha, I have to go Blair, I'll be sure to call you soon." "Bye Dimples." I laughed hanging up the phone. Perfect. Harry would be visiting soon and I'll get over Niall, hopefully.

*Nialls P.O.V.*

Tonight I was having dinner with Alex. She was a nice girl, gorgeous eyes. I loved them and found myself starring quite often. Hopefully she didnt get freaked out. Oh well. Knowing that Blair set us up made me realize she had no feelings for me, so I guess I finally have to move on and say goodbye to Blair. 

*2 weeks later*

Life is going great. Alex is an amazing girlfriend and our relationship is great. Blair and I got an A on our project, awesome right? And to make things better Harry is coming to visit me! Well time to go to the airport. Can life get any better? (:

(only 10 more chapters left)