21

"You like Harry? But, what about Niall?" Mikayla asked.

"I don't know… I mean Niall has a girlfriend and she's perfect."

"What do you mean perfect?"

"She's so pretty. I don't even want to explain."

"Look Blair, talk to Niall. Tell him how you feel!"

"No… I'm just gona be with Harry."

"Fine. Do what you think is best, I gotta go. Talk lter, bye!" Mikayla hung up the phone.

Mikayla said to do what I think is best. But my heart was telling me one thing and my head was telling me another. I guess I just needed time to think. 

*Nialls P.O.V.*

It was the end of the day and Marissa was still complaining. "Babe, can we shop tomorrow? Since we have to leave after?" I smiled. "Anything for you." "Good. Let's go eat now!"

Finally she was making sense. "We should get Blair first." "Does she have to come?" Marissa asked. "Yes." Harry said.

We got back to the hotel at 8. Since it was late we decided to just order pizza. "Marissa why don't you go get Blair?" I asked. "Ugh fine."

The pizza arrived the same time as the girls. But something was wrong with Blair. She usually wasn't this quiet.

"Babe! You feeling better?" Harry asked grabbing her by the waist. "I'm fine." Was her reply. Once Harry left her alone I took the opportunity to talk to her.

"Hey, you alright?"

"No, why don't you ask your girlfriend." She said.

"Marissa isn't my real girlfriend. It's just for the public, she means nothing to me."

"Oh, then why did you give her that ring?" I totally forgot Marissa wore the ring I originally gave Blair. "That's what I thought. Come on Harry let's go to the room."

"Alright. I'll see you guys tomorrow." Harry said following her out the door.

So Blair and Harry had something going on. And Blair isn't even my friend. I have to make things right again.

*Blairs P.O.V.*

"Looks like we aren't gonna be able to have that alone time." I said to Harry.

"Well we have time right now." He said kissing me.

I didn't know what Harry thought I meant by alone time… but I know I wasn't ready for what he was doing. He started to take off my shirt, but I stopped him.

"What's wrong?" Harry asked.

"I can't do this."

"Why not? It's so good." He pulled me closer to him.

"Cause I don't love you!"

"You don't have to love me to give me what I want."

"I'm sorry…" I sighed.

"So… what now?" Harry asked.

Then Niall barged in. "Blair can we talk? like now."

"Sure, go ahead." I said.

"Alone." Niall looked at Harry.

"Okay… I'll leave." Harry said while shutting the door .

"What is it?"

"Blair… I still love you." I looked at him. I was so surprised. I thought Niall wanted to be friends, nothing more.

"I… I thought we were just gonna be friends…"

"But I want to be so much more Blair. I love you so much… I always have. I just I got so focused in the band I forgot about you. And it made me realize what life was like without you. I promise that I've changed … if we could just try us again. Blair please… I love you and I miss you!"