Chapter #3

“Have you met Blair? She's new at your school, maybe you could show her around." Maura said smiling. “Yeah, we have a class together.” “Would you like to go on a walk?” I asked turning to face Niall. Niall looked at his mom for a slight moment, shrugged his shoulders, and responded, “Sure.”

//

Niall was showing me around town, it turns out he was just shy. Because after the first ten minutes I couldn't get him to stop talking. I figured out that he had an Irish accent, which was adorable. Him and his family moved here from Mullingar when he was 7. “So do you like the school?” I asked while eating ice cream. “Yeah, the teachers are nice. But that's about it.” He looked up at me with his beautiful blue eyes. “Yeah I've noticed.” It was silent for a while until I finally decided to ask him about the kids. “So, why don't people like you? I mean why are they so mean?” I gave him a sympathetic look. “I don't know. Maybe because I'm a loser, I'm stupid, I'm not good looking, and I have an accent.” “That's not true Niall.” “Just forgot it. Come on let's go home.” He said getting up from the table. I wanted to become Nialls friend. He was such a nice guy and I felt bad. He didn't deserve to feel this way and I was going to do anything to make him my friend. 

sorry this update is short but i put another chapter today... maybe soon, im not sure