35

I slipped on a white t-shirt and put on a red hat. Blair and Harry we're on their way over.

"Hey mum."

"Oh hi Niall. Are you still going out with Blair today?" She asked.

"Uh yeah."

"Hope everything goes well."

"Thanks." I smiled walking toward the door, Blair and Harry were outside.

I grabbed a jacket just in case then went outside. "Hey Niall." Harry said.

"Uhm thanks for the car, you guys have fun today."

Blair gave him a kiss then he walked inside.

"Hey Blair! Ready to shop?"

"Yeah, you ready to eat?"

"Course!"

//

We were at the mall eating some yogurt, sitting on a bench.

"So what was the point of this?" Blair asked finishing her yogurt.

"What I can't spend time with my friend?" I questioned.

Truth was I was planning on telling her I still wanted to be with her. I mean, Harry wasn't serious about her.

"I guess. I've been needing a new pair jeans so let's get shopping!" Blair said.

We were inside Forever 21, our last store. I had all of Blair bags in my hand. I'm so sweet, right?

"How does this look?" Blair came out of the fitting rooms in some jeans and a top with the UK flag. She looked cute.

"Its nice the shirt is a little revealing," She sighed, "Thats the point." She laughed walking back into the room. Five minutes later she walked back out. "I think I'm done for the day. Lets get lunch then go home!"

"Finally I'm starving." I really was.

//

On our way to Olive Garden I decided to tell Blair about my feelings. I just needed to let her know.

"So you and Harry?" I asked.

She chuckled, "No, we are just good friends... who have sex."

"Do you love him?" I questioned.

"As a friend. Why?"

"You always said you would wait to you know, unless you were in love."

"That was my first time Niall...why does it matter?"

"I don't know, Harrys just you know."

"No I don't know Niall, what is he?" She started getting defensive.

"I just don't think Harry is the right guy for you." I AM. I thought.

"Look you don't know who is right for me Niall. Okay? You know what... just take me home."

"But Blair..."

"No Niall. I want to go home."

"I'm sorry I've angered you, its just..." I paused.

"No Niall. You have no right to be in my personal life, okay? So back off."

I turned to face her. "What's your problem? I'm just looking out for you."

"Well don't." She yelled back.

"You must be on your period." I whispered bellow my breath.

"I can't believe you just said that Niall! I thought you were my friend!"

"No Blair, I'm not your friend." She gasped. "Well at least I don't want to be. And right now you are over reacting, its stupid."

I heard sniffles and looked over at Blair. She was... crying? I can't believe I made her cry I'm horrible.

I sighed not paying attention to the road, next thing I know I passed a red light. I heard a horn honk. "NIALL WATCH OUT!" Blair yelled.