31

"Harry!" I greeted him with a bug hug. "How are you?"

"Good. Here lets get in the car."

I was so happy Harry was here, he said he wanted to hang out during break so this is going to be absolutely wonderful.

"How do you like it here?"

"Oh it's wonderful."

"Blair told me you have a girlfriend?"

"You talk with Blair?" I questioned.

"Uh... yeah. Once or twice. I'm actually looking forward to seeing her." He had a small smirk on his face.

"Well we'll drop off your stuff and head straight to her house."

"Great!"

We made a quick stop at my house to drop off Harry’s bags. Then we stopped for a burger, a guys got to eat. Finally we arrived at Blairs. Great.

*Blairs P.O.V.*

"HAAARRROOOLD!!!!!!" I screamed jumping into his arms.

"Looks like your happy."

Gah, I missed him. I know we were only friends, but I mean have you met him? He was so dreamy. I could legit stare at his face all day.

Niall coughed making me get off of Harry.

"Hey Nialler." I smiled. "So how was the plane ride?"

"Fine." Harry smiled showing his dimples. Cutie.

"Are you guys hungry? We can go eat."

"No we already ate." Niall said. That's surprising, Niall didn't want food?

Harry and I were basically in our own conversation, I felt bad for Niall. But if I wanted to have a special relationship with Harry I had to show interest.

"Well I need to get home." Niall said.

"Okay we will talk tomorrow Blair?" Harry asked.

"But of course." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and waved goodbye to Niall. "Bye!" 

Wow, Harry was so gorgeous. I loved his personality, he was very outgoing. The only down side; he's a major player. But it'll be okay. I just want a spring fling and Harry's perfect for it.

I laid on my bed watching a movie although I couldn't get Harry out of my mind. His fluffy curls, beautiful green eyes, cute dimples, and his voice. His accent made him sound so... hot.

Harry was perfect. A perfect way to forget about Niall.

*Nialls P.O.V.*

"So I see you have taken a lot of interest in Blair..."

"Yeah she's great. But I don't think I would ever start something with her."

Good, because she's mine. Wait no, I'm with Alex.

"Why?" I asked.

"You know. She's yours, erm... well she was."

"Harry if you like her, go for it."

As much as I didn't want Blair with Harry I couldn't tell Harry to just stay away from her.

"Really? Great because Blair is so fit. I think I'll call her tomorrow."

"Okay. Maybe we can do a double date type thing?"

"With Alex? Good idea. I'll just start unpacking now." Harry smiled pulling out his bags. 

Great, just great. Harry was going to be dating Blair. Just when I thought life was perfect. Sigh, someone break them up, although they weren't officially together. But Harry was a charmer, he'd have Blair in no time.