Chapter #8

The kiss was perfect. I didn't want to stop kissing Niall, he had the softest lips. I just wish I could be his girlfriend. He stopped the kiss and backed away.

“I should punch Jake everyday.” He said laughing.

I looked at the ground, somewhat disappointed. “Yeah.”

Niall must have noticed. “What's wrong Blair?”

“Oh nothing. I'm fine.” Niall lifted my chin up and looked me in the eyes. He was so perfect, I could stare into his eyes forever. But then slowly he started leaning in.

*Nialls P.O.V.*

Blair actually kissed me. I may sound like a girl, but I wish it never stopped. I wanted to kiss her forever. And that's why I decided to kiss her and thankfully she didn't pull away. Maybe Blair liked me… but Jake was right, no girl would ever like me. I was such a loser and I've never had a girlfriend before. 

*Blairs P.O.V.*

I  looked at Niall and smiled. “What was that for?" I asked.

“Oh I don't know.” It was silent for a while, and we just stood there smiling like dorks.

“That was fun.” Niall finally spoke up.

"You're so cute Niall!” He gave a big cheesy smile,lightly blushing, “I know.”

“Maybe… we could uhm, well… we could go out.” I said nervously. Usually a guy was supposed to do this.

“Wait. Do you like me?” Niall asked.I went to sit on my bed.

“Youre the nicest guy ever. I love you Niall and you know that.” He smiled sitting next to me, slowly grabbing my hand.

Finally.

//

I laid here on my bed thinking about Niall. I couldn't get him off my brain. He was so incredible, and he liked me! Niall would be the perfect boyfriend, although he never actually asked me to be his girlfriend. He was the nicest guy ever, he was smart, and don't get me started on his laugh. It was so adorable, everything about him was. I was so excited to see him tomorrow.