Prologue

Bakugou's pov

"Bye, you extras!" I waved to my 'friends' and left the school gates.

I walked down the path to my home and decided to stop by the shops before going home. I saw a small convenient store filled with snacks, newspapers;all that boring shit. I walked up to the store and looked in the window. The place was filled with about 8 people?

I shrugged my shoulders and walked in the store. I walked up the first aisle and looked at a couple of chocolate bars. I grabbed one and moved onto the next aisle. It had a bunch of merch for different heroes. I rolled my eyes and looked at a few of the figurines and magazines they had.

There was a lot of Endeavour stuff since he had just become the number 2 hero but, if I'm being honest, I don't give to flying fucks about that guy. I moved down the aisle a bit and saw some best jeanist merch. The hero wasn't bad and I was thinking that if All Might retired before I became a hero, I would intern with him. I'd seen him in battles and he was pretty good;avoiding death all the time.

I grabbed a magazine and moved to the freezer. It was filled with sandwiches that looked freshly made. I grabbed a chicken salad sandwich and walked up to the counter. I got out some cash and put the chocolate, magazine and sandwich on the counter.

"Good afternoon, Bakugou." Mr Myoga greeted me. "How are you today?"

"I'm pretty good." I handed him my money. "You?"

"I'm doing well." he smiled. "Tell Mitsuki and Masaru I said hi!"

"Sure." I waved at him and left the store.

I took my bag off my back and put my magazine in it. I put my chocolate bar in my pocket and started to eat my sandwich as I carried on walking back home. I saw a bunch of people crowding around a bunch of pros fighting a villain but I couldn't care less. All the pros were boring and had boring quirks.

I noticed that the sun started to set and I had been standing around for too long. I picked up my pace and headed into my neighbourhood. My family had become very successful and moved into an area where many rich people lived. I didn't mind it but I did miss my old neighbourhood. Except for Deku. Fucking Deku.

I reached my doorstep and took out my keys. While I unlocked the door, I heard shouting from inside. I walked inside and saw the hag lecturing the old man on how to cook since he wasn't the best at it. Although, I could tell he was scared.

"I'm back, idiots." I glared at them.

"Oh! Katsuki!" the old man smiled. "How was your day?"

"Alright, I guess?" I sat down at the counter. "Mr Myoga says hi."

"He's such a nice man." the old man smiled as I rolled my eyes.

"Glad you're home brat." the hag said. "Can you cook dinner tonight? Your father and I have to fix an outfit for a client we got today."

"Sure." I nodded. "I'm gonna rest a bit, though. I'm pretty tired and the nerd pissed me off, today."

The hag smacked me on the head. "Don't call Izuku a nerd, brat!"

"Don't hit me, old hag!" I yelled back.

"Then don't call him a brat." she crossed her arms. "He's a nice boy."

"Yeah, right." I scoffed.

I left the kitchen and walked upstairs, towards my room. I stood in front of my door and just stared at it. I don't know why... but I did. It was covered in stickers and random shit I liked. There were stickers of skulls, explosions, All Might's catchphrases, a couple of water colour paintings and a sign that read 'Fuck Off Extra'. I chuckled and walked inside.