2

Kirishima's pov

"We found the crazy one!" Mineta shouted. "He looks so stupid!"

"Shut up, Mineta!" Mina yelled at him.

"Why, alien bitch?" Monoma smiled. "Where's his muzzle? Hm? Did he threaten them to take it off?"

"Well-!" before I could continue, I heard laughter.

I turned around and saw Bakugou staring at the two boys with an insane look. I felt a shiver go down my spine and I was sure that I wasn't the only one.

"Me? Stupid!?" he snickered. "I-I'm not stupid! And the muzzle?"

He just chuckled and rolled on the floor. We all stared in fear. he was terrifying.

"What's going on here!?" Midoriya ran in and froze when he saw Bakugou.

"K-Kacchan...?" he whispered but loud enough for us to hear.

"D-deku?" he stared at Midoriya. "You got into U-UA!?"

"Y-you're okay, Kacchan...?" tears formed in his eyes. "I'm so sorry I didn't help!"

His smile dropped and his eyes softened. He looked like he was about to cry as well but kept it in. I felt myself let out a breath that I didn't no I was holding and walked up to the glass. I caught his attention and gave him a warm smile.

I watched as he stared at me and then the ground. Before I knew it, I heard him choke out a sob. Midoriya ran up to the glass and crouched in front of it. Bakugou looked up as more tears came out his eyes.

"I-I want..." he choked through his sobs. "I want t-to... be a h-hero!"

"Katsuki Bakugou?" Aizawa walked into the room, holding a file.

A nurse followed behind him and we parted away to create a path for them. The nurse opened the door for Aizawa as he walked in. Bakugou stared at him and I could see him tense up. He slowly shuffled himself to the wall as Aizawa got closer to him.

Aizawa's pov

"Hey, kid." I crouched in front of him. "How are ya?"

"L-leave me a-alone..." he looked terrified.

"I promise you, you're okay..." I calmed him down a bit.

"W-why are you be-eing so nice...?" this time, he looked shocked.

"I'm a hero..." I smiled. "I heard you want to be one too..."

"N-not anymore..." he sighed. "I-I did... but... I don't want to be... c-cause..."

"Take your time." I told him.

He let out a shaky breath as some tears fell down his face. His breath hitched and his crying started to get louder. I put my hand on his shoulder and didn't move it - even when he flinched. His eyes already looked red and puffy from before, but now, they looked tired.

"They say my quirk is villainous..." he finally said.

"I don't think it is." I told him.

"You don't even know my quirk..." he growled, starting to get angry.

"It's explosions, right?" his eyes widened. "I looked at your file and realised you've been here for three years. That's a long time, huh? I want to give you a chance. And, so do the nurses."

"Y-you... what?" he asked.

"I want to take you to UA." I told him. "I want to help you become stable again and follow your dreams. Think of it as..." I though for a bit and then, I remembered his birthday was today. "...an early birthday present!"

"T-thank you..." he started to cry again. "Thank you so much!"

I gave him a hug and he tried to hug me back, even though he was restrained. He cried into my shoulder as all the other students and nurses watched.

"Mr Aizawa?" I heard Uraraka's voice from the doorway. "If you don't mind me asking, what's going on?"

"This is going to be your new classmate." I told her.

"Did I hear new classmate!?" Kaminari yelled. "Aw! Fuck yeah!"

"Young sir!" A nurse scolded him.

"Oops-" he backed away from the doorway.

The nurse sighed and looked back at me, "We've been planning on letting him go back to school for a while. I'm glad that he gets to go follow his dreams. Although, you will have to wait until a doctor and psychiatrist says that he's stable enough to be in the same room as people. You might have to put a muzzle on him..."

The students gasped but I just sighed. I looked back at Bakugou and he just smiled. Although, I could see the joy in his eyes. I nodded to the notice and she let me out.

The trip was over by now and we left to go on the bus. I told Iida to get them into proper lines so that we didn't crush each other. The students entered the bus and sat down with their friends. Although, because they were all 15, they were shouting like mad and wouldn't stop screaming.

I groaned and entered my sleeping bag. I closed my eyes and let heaven take me- well, I fell asleep but you know what I mean...

Welp. YAY. This was a shorter chapter than usual but that was because I fell asleep ;w; I've been really tired ever since school started and I'm just really stressed. I do want to update everyday but it will be really hard for me. Also- none of this is medically correct - like I've said before. I just wanted to make this clear :) Now, pushing the sad stuff away, Happy Birthday Bakugou! He's actually aged up this time but that's only in the manga -w- Anyways, have a good day/night <3 Love you!

Hyori

Also, enjoy these names:

Thotsuki Bakuhoe

Shohoe Thotoroki

Izuhoe Miwhoriya (I thought of this :D)

Please don't question what goes through my mind :)

Word count: 952