7

Aizawa's pov

"Pro hero, Eraserhead." I showed my license and they let me on the crime scene.

"Aizawa?" Vlad King turned to me. "Glad you made it. A woman's body has been found. She had burns and stab wounds all over her. The 'weapon' was a shard of glass."

A shard of glass...

"I'll take it from here, vlad." I told him. "I have a feeling I that I know who it is..."

"Whatever you say, eraser." Vlad walked over to the police to get more information.

I walked over to the more protected area and was let in due to my rank. I looked around the place for a bit and notice small burns on the walls. It was quiet obvious who it was but it could've been anyone.

Whilst looking, we heard screams and explosions. Endeavour and I were the first heroes to act. We travelled across the city and found 5 buildings on fire. People were screaming and some were already dead...

"Endeavour!" I yelled to him. "You can resister the fire! Go save the people while I tried to find kat- the villain!"

Endeavour ran off into the building as I ran around the fire. The flames were leaving small burns on my skin but that wasn't my number 1 priority. I ran through a small alleyway in hopes to find something but all that was there was a dead end. I sighed and started to walk away.

"Hi, eraserhead." a burnt piece of bacon said.

"You're not the one who caused the fire." I said. "Your flames are blue, aren't they?"

"Very clever." he chuckled. "Our friend, Katsuki, helped us. Well- he got scared and set the buildings on fire but you know what I mean."

"It was kind of funny." Toga jumped down from a building and stood next to Dabi. "Do you want to see him, eraser?"

"Just give me the kid and I'll let you go back." I got into a fighting stance. "Or I'm going to have to take you with me."

"Very confident, I see." Dabi said. "Well- let the games begin."

Toga pulled out a knife from god knows where and charged at me. Her attacks were pretty easey to dodge but her movements were very quick. I was able to catch her with my scarf after ten minutes of playing 'tag'.

That's when Dabi shot flames at me. The flames were to bright for me to even look at him directly so it was impossible to cancel out his quirk. I figured I needed to get Endeavour out here due to him being fire resistant. Even though I hate him, he was a very good pro hero.

I got onto a high building and called Endeavour. The villains were looking for me but had to clear up the fire.

"Eraser?" Endeavour answered the phone. "Where are you? I cleared out the place and the fire's out but I still sense there's a fire somewhere."

"The league of villains are here." I told him. "Dabi and Toga to be more specific. I need you to go against them and buy me some time. I need to go find the one who killed the woman and caused the fire."

"You know who did it?" Endeavour asked me.

"It's the boy we're looking for." I said. "The league is in a small alleyway."

"Got it." Endeavour hung up.

I put my phone in my pocket and travelled across the city roofs. It was a late night so not many people would be out. This meant I had a higher chance of finding the kid.

I made it to the middle of the city and started to search for any possible hiding places. The pros had sent an emergency alarm out to tell everybody to stay inside. Probably another reason why nobody was out.

A scream caught my attention. It was around two streets away and was of a man. I quickly took off and headed towards the cries of help. To the left of me, I saw Miruko and to the right, I saw Hawks. I pointed at where to go and we all picked up speed.

We saw a man and a small child in an alleyway, covered in bruises. There was a figure in front of them but it was too dark to see their' face. Although, I already knew who it was. His blonde spiky hair said it all.

I ran over to the man and his child. I took them down a different alleyway and got them 4 streets down. It took a while but I knew that it was for their safety. Once they were okay, I ran back to the soon to be fight scene.

I heard crashes and explosions, causing me to pick up speed. The alleyway was on fire.

"Hawks!" I heard Miruko yelled. "Grab Aizawa and bring him here! We need to cancel out this guy's quirk!"

I saw Hawks take off and fly towards me. I let him pick me up and take me to where and injured Miruko was fighting.

"Aizawa?" the boy said as I landed. "Why are you here!?"

"I need to stop you." I told him.

"You said you would help me!" he started to cry. "You said I could become a hero like All Might and you! But instead- I was treated like a dumb idiot and who had to be under surveillance 24/7!"

"It was for your own safety!" I cancelled out his quirk. "Katsuki, just stop."

I heard him growl but he threw no attacks. But- Dabi did. Blue flames surrounded us as we panicked. I grabbed Katsuki and held him close to me so that he didn't get hurt.

"What's the matter, eraser!" Dabi yelled through the flames. "If you give me the kid, we'll stop destroying the city! If you don't, we'll kill him and burn down all the people you 'heroes' tried so hard to protect!"

I didn't even think about my decision. I was given the mission to protect this kid and I would go down for him. I don't want to lose another person that I have grown to love. (Not a ship guys. I don't wanna see any of that stuff in my comments)

"Never!" I yelled. "I won't give him up! Even if it costs me my own life! That's what it means to be a hero..."

"A-Aizawa?" Katsuki looked up at me. "Just give me up. I've done enough damage."

"I won't." I held him closer. "I promised you. I don't break promises, kid."

I felt tears fall down onto my shirt and I couldn't tell who they belonged to. I assumed it Katsuki's but I soon realised it was both of us.

"Time's up, Aizawa!" Dabi yelled. "I gave you a second chance but now- you and your 'kid' are going to die!"

More flames surrounded us, but only this time were they hotter. They burnt our skin and left scars but that wasn't the thing that bothered us. The ground breaking underneath them was what bothered them.

So sorry for not uploading for a long time again! I completely forgot about this and was revising for my end of year tests. As a sorry- I have given you this longish chapter. I wrote this during a music lesson but it doesn't matter :P Anyways, have good day/night <3 Love you!

Hyori

Word count: 1240