6

"Mr Aizawa! Aizawa Sensei! Sir!" Kirishima burst through the door to realise he interrupted a meeting.

"Kirishima?" Aizawa got out his chair. "What is so important that you needed to interrupt our meeting?"

"I went to get bandages for Katsuki because he had a shard of glass in his leg. So I went to his bathroom to look for some while he took out the shard." He explained. "But- when I left the bathroom, he was gone and the window was smashed!"

The teachers eyes widened and all were alarmed. They had a 16 year old on the run but- this was no normal 16 year old. It was one who had a powerful quirk and had the urge to kill people. His mind changed strangers to people making fun of him or his parents.

They all got out of their chairs and headed to Bakugou's dorm room. They needed to check if Bakugou had come back or if he had really gone. Midnight, Aizawa and Mic went to the dorms whilst Endeavour, All Might, Vlad King, Cementos and Hawks went to search the city. They called over more pros because to some- this kid was like a villain.

Midnight, Aizawa and Mic arrived at the dorms. Many students were confused as to why their teachers were there at 8pm but that wasn't the main reason;the panic on their faces was.

"Mr Aizawa?" Uraraka spoke. "Are you okay?"

"Not now, Uraraka." he said. "We have to do something. Everybody stay in the common room and don't leave to even go to your rooms. Stay as a group."

The three teachers and Kirishima rushed to the fourth floor. They entered the messed up room to find all the glass in a pile. Kirishima was the first to step towards the pile. On top of all the glass was a small piece of paper.

Hello, Aizawa <3

I'm guessing you're looking for your blonde friend? Good to know we're not the only ones :) I hope you don't find him and you all die <3 Bummer- I know. Anyways, how about we search for the boy together! I know you'll probably be like 'no fuck you!' but hear me out. We both want the boy. We both want to turn him into something cause of his mental state. We have so much in common! <3 But- it's your choice. Love you bb <3

- Shiggy :D

"What is it, Shouta?" Midnight asked him.

"Seems like the league is looking for Katsuki as well." Aizawa passed her the note.

"I see..." she put her hand to her chin. "He must really like you. There are... 1... 2... 3... 4 hearts on this. Shigaraki is fucked up."

"Shigaraki?"

The three pros and Kirishima turned to the doorway. There, Todoroki stood with his cold soba.

"I heard glass smash but my soba was more important." he slurped a noodle. "Someone was at the door, by the way. They had a hood on so I couldn't see their face."

"By the way, the police reported finding a body."

One or two more chapters left! Are you excited? I'm not ;w; I'm getting a little bored with this book cause I've got so many ideas. But- I promise I'll finish it. Also, chapters will be shorter since my effort is going down sooooooooo much. All that aside, have a good day/night <3 Love you!

Hyori

Edit: Hello! Future Hyori here :) Just wanted to let you know that I have left the fandom cause of its toxicity. If you want anymore information and a reason why then you can check my conversation thingy :D Love you <3

Word count: 641