4

Bakugou turned around after he heard his name. He was met with a green haired boy looking at him with a look of concern. He looked like he wanted to speak but couldn't find the words. He let out a sigh and a shaky laugh.

"S-sorry... I wan't planning on having this conversation so soon..." Midoriya fiddled with his fingers and looked down at the the ground. "Kacchan... your quirk isn't villainous... it's amazing."

"..." Bakugou stayed quiet. "I-I... I uh... whatever..."

Bakugou looked down and stayed quiet. The class felt a bit uncomfortable but tried to stay proper. Denki cleared his throat and went up towards Bakugou.

"Hey, man." Denki waved his hand in front of the other blonde's face. "You good? You can talk to us. We won't judge ya, man."

"I agree." Sero stood next to Denki.

Mina, Jirou and Kirishima followed the two boys and stood as a group. Each one had a bright smile that Bakugou wished he could pull off. Once again, he felt a tear roll down his face. But- he got rid of it before most of the heroes in training could see.

"We can head to the dorms, if you want?" Kirishima said.

"Y-yeah.. sure..." a small smile formed on Bakugou's face. Although, this one was a genuine and adorable smile.

The six heroes in training walked down the empty hallway. Even though it was empty, it was definitely not quiet. Every single one of them was talking and laughing. Well- except for Bakugou. He was just hunched over with his hands in his pockets, Kirishima's arm slung around his shoulder.

"Hey, bro?" Kirishima said. "You said your quirk was villainous. What is it?"

"Didn't you read it, dumb hair?" Bakugou said.

"I kinda forgot?" Kirishima laughed nervously.

"It's explosions." he said.

"Sounds dope." Jirou said.

"Dope?" Bakugou stoppped walking.

The stopped once they realised the blonde had too. The squad looked at each other but not one said anything. The hallway was now quiet.

"What's wrong?" Bakugou questioned.

He stood there with a confused expression. He wasn't sure if he did something wrong or the squad didn't hear him.

"We need to teach you a few things." Mina said. "We are a very odd group. We have many inside jokes and we tell each other about everything."

"Let's go to my dorm." Sero said. "It has a lot of our old photos. We can show him them and tell him our inside jokes!"

The squad nodded in a agreement and left to the dorms. Most of the class stayed in the common room while the squad were in Sero's dorm.

Sero took out a box and searched through it. While he was doing that, the squad set up bean bags, blankets, movies and snacks.

"Okay." Mina pulled out a card game. "Step 1: You must know how to play UNO. Why? This game is like a ritual. We do it every Friday night."

"Why?" Bakugou asked.

They all swore they saw Mina's eye twitch. "I just told you why."

"No you didn't." Bakugou said. "You said that it's like a ritual. You never said why you do it. Only when."

"Ugh." Mina groaned. "It's a cool game, okay!?"

"..." Bakugou looked away and broke eye contact with Mina - he was trying to hold back his tears.