1

Aizawa woke up from his 8 hour nap and got out his sleeping bag. He stood up at the podium and watched all his problem children pile into the classroom. He sighed and took out a file filled with profiles. The class was visiting a mental hospital to see how people become villains or lose their minds.

He opened the file and looked over each person. one caught his eye.

Name: Katsuki Bakugou
Age: 16
Quirk: Explosions
Backstory: Parents were murdered by villains when he was 14. He went insane the next day and almost killed a kid.
Room: 13

He stared at the picture of the 16 year old boy

He stared at the picture of the 16 year old boy. He looked tired. Done with life. With a sad sigh, Aizawa closed the file and started to talk to the class.

"Okay, problem children." he settled them down. "As you know, we are visiting a mental hospital today. This trip is for you to learn why villains become the way they are. The people who are in the hospital are dangerous people but still humans. Treat them with respect. You can talk to some of them but you will be separated by glass and will be in a quirk cancelling room. I will tell you about the patients when we get there. Now, please head to the bus."

Everybody walked out the class and headed outside. Iida got them into partners and they entered the bus.

Kirishima's pov

I got a seat by the window so I decided to look out a bit. Mina sat next to me and immediately started to post on her instagram story. I chuckled and rolled my eyes while she playfully punched my arm.

"Shut up, Kiri!" she giggled. "Anyways, do you think we'll really be able to talk with the patients?"

"Maybe?" I said.

"Aizawa handed us files on all the patients." she told me. "Did you get one?"

"Oh! That's what he gave us!" I pulled out the file and flipped through it.

Mina chuckled and also, started to look through it. A lot of our classmates were looking through them as well. Everything was smooth and they all just looked like people with mental illnesses. That was, until I saw one boy in it.

Katsuki Bakugou

I looked at his profile and saw that he was our age! I was so confused on why a boy that young was in a mental institution but then, I saw his backstory. He went completely insane once his parents died and he almost killed a kid. I gasped as I looked at him.

Mina looked over my shoulder to see what I gasped at and that's when she saw him.

"Oh my god..." she whispered. "He's only 16 years old? Poor boy..."

"KACCHAN!?" Midobro screamed.

We all turned to him as he looked down at his file. I got curious on why he screamed a name that wan't even in the file.