10

"Hey gorgeous." Calum said with a smile once I opened the door to my apartment. I felt my cheeks turn bright red and a smile take over my face as I looked at him.

"Hey." I said shyly, walked out and closed the door behind me while making sure to lock it.

"Where are we going today?" He asked and casually scooped my hand up and laced our fingers together as we walked to the elevator.

"Well I was thinking breakfast first at this amazing diner in Queens, then I want to take you to Times Square and walk around for a bit and show you my favorite stuff. Then I was thinking we end the day with a nice walk in Central Park." I said and looked up at him as we stepped in the elevator and went down to the lobby.

"Sounds like a busy day." He said with an excited smile on his face.

"Just wait till tomorrow." I said eagerly.

"Whats tomorrow?" He asked with a questioning look on his face.

"It's a secret for now." I said and stepped out of the elevator with his hand still in mine.

"Come on tell me." He said persuasively and tried to give me puppy dog eyes.

"All I have to say is bring your baseball hat." I said and walked over to my car.

"It's at home, and it probably isn't for the right team so that won't end well for me." He said and got in the passenger seat of my car.

"Looks like we'll have to buy you some Yankees stuff today." I said and started my car and and started the drive to my favorite diner of all time.

"So we're going to a Yankees game?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"See now it's not a surprise anymore." I said and shook my head at him.

"I don't like surprises anyway." He said matter of factly.

"You're so boring." I said and scoffed.

"You're boring." He defended childishly and started fooling around with the radio.

"Ooooh look who's on the radio." I said excitedly and hit his arm when She Looks So Perfect came on.

"Well obviously, it's an amazing song." He said in a duh tone.

"Well all of your songs are amazing." I said matter of factly.

"Not Heartbreak Girl that's for sure." He said which made me laugh.

"Why do you hate that song so much?" I asked as I laughed at him.

"Because it's just so terrible." He said angrily.

"That song was actually the first song of yours I heard. That song is the reason I'm a fan so you should thank it." I said.

"Well you being a fan isn't how we got here really. I just texted the wrong phone number. I am not here with you because of that song." He said firmly.

"You're so ridiculous. That song is so good." I said seriously.

"No it's not. I'd pick Don't Stop over that song and that's saying a lot." He said and crossed his arms over his chest like a toddler.

"Don't Stop is also good. Don't hate on Don't Stop, that used to be one of my favorite music videos other than Good Girls." I argued.

"I hated that music video. I got the worst superhero outfit." He pouted and looked straight ahead.

"You looked so cute come on. You looked like a little minion kind of with those goggles." I said and reached over to pinch his cheek.

"That's not making it any better. Minions are so weird." He said sternly.