❌ #21| Sordid Details

Summary: Tim plays truth or dare with Kon, Bart, and Cassie, and things get a little out of hand with his turn. Unfortunately, those revelations have some unexpected consequences. [2,789 words]

Note: not underage drinking, it's established that they're well into adulthood. See the timeline chapter in the first book for more info, if you would like.

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the Broken!Verse masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 28 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

"Ooh, we should do Never Have I Ever," Cassie said, pouring out a fresh shot for each of them and sliding them over to Tim, Bart, and Kon. They were all already fairly well on their way to plastered, but the fun was just getting started.

"No." Tim said.

"What, why not?" Bart complained. "Never Have I Ever is fun."

"You guys are all just gonna target me with sex stuff."

Bart laughed. "Fair. Truth or Dare?"

"Dare," Kon said.

"Well I guess we're playing that then," Cassie said.

"We are. Dare," Kon repeated.

"Hmm." Bart thought for a second. "I dare you to only pick truth for the rest of the night."

Kon scowled. "You fucking suck, truth is no fun."

Bart laughed again. "Wrong. It's so much more fun to pry truths out of you, I get to hear all sorts of things you've heard with your superhearing. Drink up."

Kon glared but knocked back his shot and slid it back to Cassie to refill.

"Truth or dare?" He asked Cassie.

"Truth." She slid his shot glass back to him.

"Tell us about a sex fail we haven't heard."

She wheezed. "Fuck you."

"Not my fault you have so many," Kon said breezily.

"You sure about that? Because I seem to recall several involving you," she shot back.

Kon rolled his eyes.

[...]