❌ #16| Possessive (Alternate Version)

Summary: Jay isn't the only one who can be possessive. [2,170 words]

Note: A commenter on AO3 said (on 'Possessive'), 'For a moment I thought Tim was gonna deck the fucker in the face with the beer bottle himself!!' and it gave my idea machine a hearty kick. I had to explore the idea.

This alternate version is technically not a part of series canon, just a little 'what if' AU.

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the Broken!Verse masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 28 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

[...]

[...]

"I should've broken your fucking hand myself when I had the chance, you fucking coward. Knew you couldn't win if you didn't come at him from behind?" The bottle shattered against his face on the third hit.

That broke Jason out of his frozen surprise, and he grabbed Tim's wrist, pushing his hand clutching the sharp bottle neck back away from the man's face. "Baby, baby." Tim struggled, trying to get another hit in, and Jason stepped forward and around him, pulling Tim's arms behind him and pulling him back down to sit on the stool. "Baby, stop, he's done."

"I'm not done," Tim snarled, still squirming.

Jason chuckled and kissed his neck. "I know, baby. Drop the bottle. Please."

Tim lashed out with his leg, and Jason quickly blocked it with his own leg, forcing Tim's legs down against the stool with his. "Ah-ah. Bad Tim."

"Fuck you."

"Drop the bottle, baby. He's done." Jason turned his eyes on the man. "Aren't you?"

[...]