❌ #11| Love Thy Neighbor

Summary: The walls have ears. (Outsider POV) [2,332 words]

...........................................................

The complete version of this fic is only available on Archive Of Our Own (for more info on why, please see the Table Of Contents). A link to the fic is provided at the bottom of the chapter, under External Link. If you are not on desktop, please see the link to my AO3 in my bio, or the Broken!Verse masterpost on my profile (under the 'Conversations' tab. Scroll to 28 March, 2023) for the direct links to the fics.

...........................................................

A short preview:
.

Oi I'm here 
3:14PM

let me in
3:14 PM

Kurt put down his phone and went to get the door.

"Hey man, what's up?" He let his best friend inside and shut the door behind him.

Jaylon held up a bag. "I brought food. And I might just murder Jerry from work."

Kurt raised an eyebrow. "Are those two thoughts connected?"

"Could be. Eat it and find out."

Kurt laughed and headed back toward his bedroom, and Jaylon followed him, settling into his usual spot in Kurt's computer chair with his feet up on his bed as Kurt flopped down on his side.

"What'd you get me? If it's Taco Bell again, I'm gonna scream."

Jaylon opened the bag and tossed him a wrapped something-or-other that looked suspiciously like Taco Bell. "It's Taco Bell again. Scream. You won't."

"You're a bastard."

"And you're a—" Jaylon cut himself off as there was a loud cracking sound through the wall. "What the fuck was that?"

It sounded again and Kurt groaned. "Oh god, that's the neighbors starting up again. That's gonna be going on for a good fucking while."

[...]