Chapter 1:Reminiscing

"Hey! I paid  for two hours! It only been ten minutes! You stupid skank!" my newest 'customer' yelled. "Here! Take your stupid money! I yelled throwing it at her face. As I ran away from her, in my seven inch heels, less then booty shorts, and  my red lacey bra. "How did I get here..?" I mumbled to myself.

FLASHBACK

13 years old, and I just had sex. What's wrong with me? What if I'm pregnant? I hope not… As I got out of bed, I grabbed my thong and my bra. I looked at my, um, sex partner, friends with benefits? Definitely not my boyfriend. He's my brothers best friend. I didn’t want to have sex.. I mean he's 17 and I'm 13.  I saw five empty condom wrappers on the floor. Five? Was I big enough to do that? I wonder how big he was.. Maybe I'll just peek. As I pulled the blanket off, I saw it. All eleven inches of it.  "Hmmph,Scarlett, is that you?" He moaned. "Um.. Yeah Alexx, it is me." I said. "Well I had a lot of fun last night Scarlett. We should do it again some time." "Uh, Ok.. But, Did we really do it five times?" "Kinda, At the fifth time you fell asleep as you climaxed. I noticed and stopped. Just so you know, your very beautiful right now." "But I'm naked, and I have no makeup on." "Yeah, And it’s the most amazing thing I've seen." "I hate to say it, but you need to leave, my parents are gonna be home soon." "Aw, okay, I'll come by and see your 'brother' later." he said as he grabbed his clothes and ran out the back door. 

END FLASHBACK

Sex, that's how I got here. I had been the good girl, then I met Alexx. Alexx was my brothers best friend. He was hot, so hot. But, after a few months of our sexy late night horny teenage self's, we ended because he turned 18. I was then 14, I needed to have more sex, I was addicted. Since I had met him, I had sex almost everyday. I think my only dry spell was during winter break when I was 15, I was snowed it, but my fingers saved me. Any who, now im walking the streets getting whatever my boss throws at me.

I'm now 18, with jet black hair, emerald green eyes, and my lips are always scarlet red. I guess I have that pin-up look.. But in the land of prostitutes, big boobs and your willingness gets you the money. I'm the top girl, mostly because im willing to do anything, my parents need the money. When I say willing to do anything, I mean anything.

Last week, I was paid $5,000 for having a thee some, with another woman and her boyfriend, for half an hour. I hated it, having another women licking ME, and having her fingers there… it wasn’t pleasant. I miss Alexx, so much. He loved me at 14, even though I was a B cup at the time. I miss his amazing sky blue eyes, chiseled pale body, and the way he felt when he held me. I miss his light brown skater styled hair. I just miss him.