Chapter 4:Night Job

• Dedicated to Lielajla Madave

At eight o' clock, I put on my favorite fishnets, leather skirt, and my sheer black shirt. I grabbed my eight inch red heels and checked myself out one more time. I looked f**kabe, I thought to myself. But am would they pay for me? Well.. I'm about to find out.

Ten minutes, that's how long it took to get my first customer. "Hey, Baby!" a man shouted, pulling his car over to where I stood. "Hey, I'm $100 an hour.. Can you afford me?" I asked in a sexy voice. "I'll give you $7,000 if you…" I stopped listening because I swear I saw Alexx… but he moved away. Could it be him? Then the guy turned, It was Alexx. I walked away from the man offering me $7,000, for a man who may or may not remember me.

"Scarlett? Is.. Is that you?" The Alexx like man said. "Yes… Is that you, Alexx?" I asked inquisitively. "Yeah. Scarlett, What the hell are you wearing?" "Well.. I need money, I'm a prostitute." "Scar…" He trailed off. "Al,.. Who's that?" a bubbly blonde asked. "Uh… Aurora, this is Scarlett, my best friends younger sister." "Oh! Well, hello! I'm Aurora, Alexx's Fiancé." "Yeah.. Aurora, I need to talk to Scar a few minutes.. Alone." Alexx spoke quickly. "Oh, ok, I'll be at Starbucks." 

"Fiancé?" I practically screamed once  she was out of ear shot. "I'm sorry.. Scar, I couldn’t wait for you, and then I met Aurora, she said she was pregnant an-" "Wait, You got her pregnant!? Your so stupid!" I screamed at him. "No! Well, she said she was, then she miscarried." "Oh,.." "I don’t love her, Scar. It's always gonna be you that I love, you that I want." "Alexx, I love you too, but now I guess your too late." "Scar, Your 18 now, right?" "Well, Yeah, and your 22." "Maybe.. We could try again.." " Not tonight Alexx, I need money, and unless your willing to pay, not happening." "Well,.. I'll get rid of Aurora, You take me to your hotel."