Prologue ~ uncomfortable

The top banner is made by grassywinters. Tysm cutie!

~

Loud music was blasting through the house you were at. You shouldnt have said yes. This wasnt your type of party.

After the wizarding war, people had been celebrating a lot. You went to quite a few parties and they were all okay but this..  you werent sure.

You were standing in the corner of the room after you lost your best friend, Grace Whittle. It was here idea to bring you here and she left with a random guy she seemed to know.

You took a sip of your drink and scanned the dimly lit room. There was a dance floor where girls were just grinding up on boys. All the room outside from the living room and kitchen were locked and you didn't even want to know what was going on in those. There were people played 7 minutes in heaven.

Suddenly you felt someone wrap an arm around you. You thought it was Grace but when you turned your head you saw a guy you had never seen before.

'Can I help you?' You asked while pushing his hand away.

'Dont be like that.' He grinned. 'Youre here for a reason, arent you? Let's have some fun.'

He pulled you against him. You tried to push him away. He made you feel uncomfortable.

'Whats up, doll? Youre all alone, doesn't seem like you got boyfriend or anything.'

'I'm just not interest so please leave me alone.' You hissed.

'Come on, you don't want to miss a piece of this.'

Suddenly he got pulled away from you. A blonde haired boy caught your eye. He had blue-grayish eyes and a pale skin. He was wearing a fancy suit. You had seen him around Hogwarts before.

'Are you deaf? She's not interested.' He said. 'Keep walking or I'll get you kicked out.'

The guy looked at him, trying to stare him down but he didn't seem to care. It didnt take long before he left. You hid in the corner again, staring at the floor.

'Are you okay?'

You looked up at him and shrugged. He walked a little closer to you and looked around.

'You look uncomfortable, are you sure you want to stay here?'

'My friend brought me here. I seem to have lost her though. She went off with some guy I never met before and just left me here. I never go to these type of parties.'

He grinned a little.

'A newbie, huh? You shouldnt have been left alone. Some people here are like predators.'

Draco positioned himself besides you. For some reason you trusted him. He didn't give off the same vibe as the other guy.

'I'm Draco by the way, Draco Malfoy.'

Malfoy. You heard that last name before. There was a lot of publicity around them. They had been redeeming themselves after the war. A lot of people seemed to have forgiven them seeing they had been helping the ministry find death eaters.

'I'm Y/N, Y/N Y/L.'

'Ill stay here with you until your friend comes back. I also have no idea where my friend is.'

'Thanks.'

You looked around the room trying to find Grace but she was still no where to be seen. You had to admit that you were a little mad at her right now.

'So why did you say to coming here?' Draco asked. 'Basically everyone here is looking for someone to bang. You don't seem like that type of person.'

You looked at him.

'I'm not.. its just that all my friends have great experience and I can never talk with them about it. They share all of these stories and I have nothing. I'm boring. Hell, I kissed like a guy 1x 4 years ago. I just wanted to step out of my comfortzone and meet someone but I clearly can't here.'

'Innocent, huh? Guys here love that. They'll take advantage of it. This isn't the best place to start.. but having no experience doesn't make you boring.'

You just shrugged. You didn't want to say anything else. You just met him and in your opinion you already said way too much.

'How about you?' You asked.

'I'm just here to enjoy the single life while I can. I'm actually looking for a fun night. A girl that listens to what I say and is open to adventure. Just for the night tho.'

While he can? That sounded odd in your opinion. As if he knew he wasn't going to be single for a long time.. but maybe you were just overthinking his words.

'Y/N!'

You turned your head and saw a wasted Grace dragging a boy towards you. You sighed. She went off with him to get drunk? So was your ride home!

'Look.. look who I managed to find.' She grinned.

You almost couldn't even understand her. That's how wasted she was. You had never seen her like this.

Grace had been your friend through every Hogwarts year. She was always so pretty to you. She has green/blueish eyes, brown hair until her shoulder and was very outgoing. Everyone always seemed to like her.

'Peter, are you for real?' Draco asked.

You stared at this in confusion. Draco knew the guy Grace was with? You had never seen him before. You looked at you overly drunk best friend who threw herself around this so called Peter.

'What? It was your idea to go here. Besides, have you seen her? How can I say no to this.'

'You know him?' You asked.

Draco sighed and grinned a little.

'Seems like your best friend found mine.'

Peter was the son of one of the death eaters that served Voldermort. Throughout the war they got to know each other and ended up becoming friends.

'Grace.. you're my ride home! Look at you.. I cant believe you! First you leave me alone and now you can't even drive me! How am I supposed to get home?!'

'Home? Oh I'm not going home. I'm staying with Peter tonight.'

You couldn't believe this. You let out a deep sigh while Grace dragged Peter away. Draco looked at you.

'What a horrible night.'

'I can apparate you home. If you want.'

Draco lifted up his arm.

'Where to?'

You werent sure if you had to give a stranger your address.

'You can trust me.'

You sighed and told him your address before grabbing his arm. Before you knew it you were infont of your house. You slowly let him go.

'See.' He said.

You looked at him.

'Do me a favour, never say yes to plans like this again.'

You laughed a little.

'Sure. Thank you, Draco.'

You headed towards your door and heard his apparate away.