2.7

Of course PSAT prep testing had to be the next day. How would she be able to focus?

She managed to meet up with Hawk an hour before, outside of her house. She kept staring at the spot where the car burned, remembering.

"Hey, what happened?" She looked over as he approached. She didn't say anything, just hugged him.

"I need a hug." So that's what he did. He hugged her long and hard. They didn't speak for a good 10 minutes, just stayed wrapped in each other's arms. Hawk rubbed her back softly. "Someone trashed and burnt my dads car last night."

"What? Do you know who?"

"Someone sent by LaRusso." She huffed, blinking away her fathering tears.

"Are you okay?" He then asked, hesitantly.

"I don't know." And then she started crying. Why was she crying? She didn't know. Her dad wasn't calling back and it made her sick to her stomach. Plus now she had to worry about transportation because they can't afford a car.

"Everything is gonna be okay." He whispered, caressing her hair and pressing a kiss to her forehead.

He walked with her all the way to the school, and was right outside the door when she was finished. She felt grateful for him in that moment. He was there for her when she needed it.

The two met up with Demetri, Miguel, and Aisha and went to the park down the road. Hawk and Andy sparred to get some of the girls anger out and the rest sat on a bench.

"Come on, eat something. It'll make you feel better." Demetri tried to get the sulking Miguel to eat.

"I told you i'm not hungry, man." Miguel looked down at the sandwich in his hand.

"I still think you're overreacting."

"I'm not overreacting dude. I know what I saw." Miguel defended.

"Alright, do you saw her eating dinner with same chode." Hawk tried to take Andy to the ground. "It was probably just her brother or something."

"No dude. Brothers don't look at their sisters like that." Miguel defended as the two sparing kids came to stand behind him.

"Depends on what part of the country you're in." Demetri muttered, making Andy laugh.

"Look, I just don't want what happened to Sensei to happen to me." He frowned.

"Alright, so you go over to this kid and beat his ass so he doesn't have the chance." Hawk offered.

"Hawk no."

"What? That's what I would do if you were having dinner with some loser."

"Don't listen to Eli." Andy smiled at the use of his old name, she missed it.

"It's Hawk." He corrected.

"Yeah, whatever. The fact is, Sam's given you no reason not to trust her." Demetri explained.

"Yeah, I guess you're right." Miguel mumbled. Andy patted his shoulder.

"Ph-That little bitch!" Aisha yelled out.

"Oo girl drama, finally." Andy eagerly ran over.

"You know that video I posted of me breaking that board?" Aisha asked.

"Yeah it was awesome." Andy muttered.

"Look what Yasmine commented." Andy looked at the phone o see a comment about the belt around her waist.

"Oh shit." Miguel mumbled.

"What a little bitch." Andy mumbled.

"I have to do something." Aisha announced.