Chapter 6

"What do you think?"

Winona took a moment to take in the string of LED lights illuminating the living room, painted canvases of vintage aesthetics and framed photos of different cities. She was used to an empty living room with only her couch and television. The decor, however, had done wonders in brightening the room.

Nodding in approval, Winona said, "It looks really good."

"Are you sure you don't mind me decorating?" Savanna asked her roommate.

"It's your home, too. You've made the place look really nice."

"Okay, good," she said, breathing a sigh of relief. "A couple of my friends and I are heading out for drinks tonight. You should come."

Winona licked her lips. She didn't mind a couple glasses of wine, but she could enjoy them from the comfort of her home. "I think I'm going to stay in tonight. Thanks though."

"You have to come. I already told them what a great roommate you are, so they're looking forward to meeting you."

Her large, begging doe eyes made it impossible for Winona to look at her. She'd cave in, especially when Savanna's lips twisted into a pout.

"Okay, fine," Winona reluctantly agreed. Savanna's face instantly lit up with a grin. "But I'm only staying for two drinks."

"Deal," Savanna said as she hopped on the balls of her feet. "I'm going to change. Wear something cute."

"I think what I'm wearing now is fine."

Savanna gave the woman a once over and frowned. She was dressed casually in a pair of black leggings and a ribbed white t-shirt. It wouldn't suffice for an outing. "Something cuter. Maybe a dress."

Winona wasn't expecting to be dragged to her room, but she couldn't even fight Savanna's strong hold as she was practically thrown into her closet. Savanna began rummaging through the walk in closet, searching for any revealing article of clothing that Winona owned, but she grimaced at nearly every piece she could find. Then finally, after pushing all of Winona's business casual clothing out of the way, Savanna stumbled upon a red satin slit dress.

"Put this on," Savanna demanded, throwing the dress at Winona. "Why do you keep this all the way back here?"

"I wore it once my freshman year," Winona explained as she undressed. She pulled the satin dress over her head, allowing the material to slide down her body.

Savanna's jaw dropped. "That's fucking sexy."

Winona walked into the closet and stood in front of the mirror. The material hugged her body and accentuated her hips and round ass. She hadn't seen herself in the dress in almost four years. Her smooth caramel leg made an appearance through the slit, but it had been cut so high that the hem of her black panties could be seen.

"Take them off," Savanna said, reading the concern on her face. "If you don't want your underwear showing, just don't wear them. Either way, you look hot."

Winona wasn't sure why she listened to her roommate and took her panties off. They dropped around her ankles, and with a deep breath, she kicked them to the side, discarding them completely. "Two drinks," she murmured to herself. "Two drinks then I'm coming home."

"