Chapter 15

As Winona stood naked in front of the bathroom mirror with her arms covering her breasts, Immanuel pressed his lips against her shoulders, leaving butterfly kisses over her skin. She watched his every movement in the mirror, watched his hand caress the underside of her breast where her tattoo was visible. Hesitantly, she let her arms drop to her sides, exposing her protruding nipples to him.

"Has your fantasy been fulfilled?" he asked, tracing the outline of her tattoo.

She bit her lip and nodded to respond. The visual was a reminder of what Immanuel had achieved on the beach that night. She couldn't wait to find out what else his tongue was capable of.

"Come take a bath with me," he said to her.

When Winona turned to the tub, she found that the tap was still running with suds spilling over the rim. She bent over to turn the water off, showing Immanuel her round ass. He cupped both cheeks in his hands and hissed when her small hand wrapped around his cock, stroking him.

"Get in," he demanded, clicking his tongue at her. He followed her, sinking into the tub and pulling her into his lap. "Let me enjoy you, peach."

She wasn't sure what he had meant, but when she felt his hands on her thighs, trailing across her navel and over her breasts, she understood. He wanted intimacy, a chance to explore her body as they sat together. He poured soap into his hands and lathered it over her shoulders, massaging the muscles there. When she moaned, he continued to her neck where he laid soft kisses. She had never felt so cared for.

"What's going to happen when we get back home?" she asked him.

His movements didn't falter. He continued moving over her body, kneading her breasts and the inside of her thighs. "You're mine, aren't you?"

"You haven't ended things with Tina."

"I didn't think I had to. She and I were never together."

Winona sighed. "But you were together. Intimately. I think that conversation is worth having with her. Unless you don't want it to end."

He gathered her hair in his hands and pulled her back against his chest, searching for her gaze. There was a frown on her face, and he didn't like it. "I want you, not Tina."

"If you still love her, I don't want to know."

He chuckled. He didn't mean to, and it only deepened her frown. But with his lips in her hair and his hands stroking her arms comfortingly, she was reminded that she was the one in the tub with him, being held and touched with such intimacy. "I'm sure you wouldn't disagree that it's easy to blur the lines between love and infatuation. I never loved her, Winona."

She could sense his statement was incomplete. "But?"

"There is no but. She and I were friends before, so I care about her. Just not in the way I care for you."

She fell silent. She wasn't sure what other answers she was seeking by digging into this wound.

"I told you that you could ask me anything," he said. His voice was a mere whisper. He was afraid a deep conversation would disturb her peace, but it needed to happen. "What do you want to know?"

She rolled her lips together, unsure if she wanted to ask all of her burning questions. But she decided to anyway. She didn't want the woman interfering every time she was with him. "Will you continue to see her?"

"Alone, no. I respect you." He paused to gauge her reaction. When she remained impassive, he said, "Kyrie has asked me to be the best man, and Queen wants the first dance to be with our respective partners."