The Game Begins...

Author POV

Jin and Jimin were sitting at their usual spot at the cafeteria having their lunch.

The older is complaining to the younger for not waiting for him while the said boy rolled his eyes at his dramatic talk and just ignored him.

Then Jin stop his ranting when he saw Hoseok entering the cafeteria with Jungkook. Seeing them,he waved at his friend who look like he were searching for an empty seat.

Hobi noticed him quickly and waved back, coming towards the two friends who were having their meal peacefully well Jin is not.

" Jimin-ah, shoo scoot away I mean make space, Hobi is coming here."

Jin said to the younger boy who stop eating and glared at him but do as he said.

" What? Why are you looking at me like that? Hoseok is your roommate, he won't bite. By the way, how can you even live with him while treating him as a flies?"

" I hate people."

Jin gasped at the boy unbothered reply and asked sarcasticly,

" So you mean that I am the 'Flies' here ?"

And he nodded without any hesitation as a reply making the other gasped louder at him.

Then their bickering is interrupted by Hoseok who sat down beside Jin while Jungkook sat beside Jimin who don't even spare a glance at him.

" Jimin-ssi Annyeong."

* annyeong means Hello/Hi*

Hobi greeted, embarassed a little for greeting his roommate like that when he literally woke up and see each other in the morning before meeting anyone else.

" Oh annyeong."

Jimin reply this time in a bored voice but that simple reply make the senior of the three smile.

" Where 's your boyfriend? I thought he is always beside you."

And the said boy blushed at the mention of his boyfriend.

" He said he is having a meeting with the other student of the Council, hold by Namjoon so Jungkook and I decided to eat the lunch without waiting for them."

Jin just simply nodded at the reply and look up only to found Jimin looking at them.

" Oops Sorry my chinguya~"

He said smiling nervously. Nervous because the latter might throw profanity at them since the younger is a homophobes and he didn't want to hurt Hobi. He is okay dealing with Jimin since he himself is also weird.

The other two look at the older in confused because of the sudden apology.

" Hyung, To whom are you apologize?"

Jin look away from Jimin to the other two.

" huh? Oh well your roommate is kind
of a homophobes..."

At this Hoseok frown a little thinking that who in nowadays are homophobic accept the old ones.

" well to your information, I'm all okay with that if you didn't get on my nerves. That's it."

Jimin said not caring and look at Jin to tell him that he want to get up first but stopped when he heard a 'tsk' from beside him.

They all look at Jungkook who have a smirked while eating his meal and look at Jimin who look back at him with a poker face too.

.....................................................................

After the lunch, Jimin walked towards his classroom followed by Jungkook behind him. After their lunch, Jin told he had to go to washroom and Hoseok to his class, leaving the two alone.

Then suddenly, Jimin was stopped by Taehyung and his friend on the way.

They all are tall and were literally looking down at him at the height difference that makes him more annoyed so much at the situation.

" Hi Jimin!"

Jimin irritatingly look at the boy who were hitting ( flirting) on him since the day one.

At the lack of response, Taehyung just cleared his throat and said,

" Can I said something to you ? "

He said, tone going soft and walk forward a little towards the said boy,leaving his friends behind him.

Jimin just crossed his arm and said with a bored tone.

" What is it?"

" Can you be my boyfriend? "

.........................

All the student were looking at them, perking their ears, interested all of a sudden, waiting for the reply of the Transfer student.

" Well sorry but I'm not a Gay fag like you guys.....so excuse me."

He said making the whole student around them gasped in surprised at his reply of rejection.

He just ignored the whispering and walk past them but stopped by a large hand on his arms making him stopped abruptly in his track.

He look at the owner of the hand and of course it was Kim Taehyung who fake smile at him now.

" Ouch! Why are you saying that , you make my heart ache, Homophobic.........Babyboy."

This made the whole student laughed at the way Taehyung said mockingly, eyes darkening a little to the smaller that his friend also noticed the change in his behaviour, knowing he would not give up that easily.

But the laughter were turned into gasped of surprised again when the fuming boy throw a punch at Taehyung's handsome face. This made the other student eyes widen like an owl.

Taehyung stumbled a little with his head turned at the side because of the hit.

Then Yuta marched forward quickly and grabbed Jimin by his collar to punch him back but was stopped by hand on his arm.

" Don't Yuta..."

Taehyung said wiping the little blood from his bruised lips and look at Jimin who still glared at them very hard.

" What's the used of taking a revenge with a punch when I can punished him in my own.....ways..... Right? babyboy. "

He teased him more annoying him at the core.

Jimin gritted his teeth in pure anger for adding fuel to the fire and raised his hand to punched the guy who grabbed his collars before punching the smirking guy again but he was stopped by a student shout.

" Get inside hurry! The teachers are coming! "

At this all the student rushed inside their classroom hurriedly, as they doesn't want detention, leaving them alone.

Jungkook who were standing among the crowd watching the whole drama were also walking past with his hands inside the pockets, ignoring them and went inside the classroom.

Yuta released the others collars while pushing him a little and go inside too with Mingyu and Jackson throwing him a one last glared in which Jimin glared back the same.

Taehyung gave a cocky smirked at the fuming boy one last time before going inside too.

_______________________________________

Oops! The main plot is starting from now.

Hope you like the update~

Luv ya~

Holymoly003♡