I. Don't. Care.

Author Pov

Taehyung had been observing the smaller boy for days, not in a creepy behaviour but in a suspicious way.
But his visual is a little creepy right now, with the dark circle under his eyes but still looking handsome.

He noticed that the very straightforward and 'didn't care a shit about any of you' boy was trying his best to avoid a certain guy. And he get to know that he was no other than his ex, Jeon Jungkook.

Then he solved all the puzzles that is resurfacing on his head after what had happened during the phone call with his father.

And now he saw Jimin glancing at his Ex direction with a small blush on his face.

' Park Jimin is blushing!!'

" Holy shit! He's so cute!"

He cursed under his breath after realising that he behave like whipped high school girls.

But his horny inner gay came out when he saw him blushing. It was such a turn on for him when he saw Park Jimin blushing.

Then he glared at the direction where his ex is sitting.

' Lucky bastard!'

He yelled on his mind and ruffled his fluffy black hair in frustration, because of too many reasons.

1. For not getting Park Jimin's ass.

2. That ass is getting by no other than his ex instead of him. And now he hate him(Jungkook).

3. He doesn't like when his friend tease him because of him.

4. He was having a nightmare every night (A/N: Poor tae) resulting in having a boner on the next morning.

5. And lastly, he doesn't know why he is getting so attracted towards this certain straight boy who happened to be a 'Gay' . (he's sure that Park jimin is a gay now)

He turned his head to the blushing boy direction again and began staring at him.

He is almost getting what he wants at that night if his father was not a cockblocker at that moment.

He was getting selfish at all the thought of this, knowing that having the ass of Park Jimin is not an easy task but another man get that ass easily.

A pure frustration is what he feels right now.

For the past few days, he tried to forget the need to get into the said boy's pant by hooking up with some people but they are not Park Jimin.

And he won't feel good until he confront the said boy.

The intense moment between them of that night were still running wild on his mind.

He remember how the other were consumed slowly by the drugs and submitted to him easily. How they run their hands on each other body, the way they did not left any gap between them, his erotic movement. Eventhough he felt ashamed of himself for using that drug to him but that was for a moment, he forgot immediately about the guilt.

Thinking more of it is like adding fuel to the fire.

' Park fucking Jimin what you have done to me!? '

And the frustration increased when he realised that the said boy did not remember the hot session that happened between them.
' Of course it was because of that small fucking pill!'

He thought trying to calm himself but the way he look at the other man which is no other than his Ex can't help the situation anymore.

Whatever was going between the two of them shouldn't affect him, but why he was getting so jealous of them? Its not like he like his ex neither Park Jimin but......