Jaw drop

( this chapter will skip to around the time when the festival begin)

Author POV

Jimin sat on the dressing table, looking at the dress that Jin pick up for him.

After Taehyung announced the dare to the whole students, they all laugh and wait for this day to come in excitement. News were spread like wild fire around the school in a minute.

He is very embarassed to be said.
He just want to get rid Taehyung and his friends and now he was falling on his own trapped.

Taehyung picked the dare with his friends on purpose. They wanted to see the homophobic boy to get dressed in women's clothes infront of whole school.

The other students were also very excited and satisfied about the Dare.

Jimin had to do it eventhough he hate it to the core. He had no choice but to cursed under his breath of standing against by all the students like he care.

And the most interesting and most awaited event is today, the third day of the festival and no other students were allowed inside the school.

Jimin look at his friend in bored who look so excited and were busy picking up dresses for him.

" Hyung, you must be so happy that I lost the game right? "

Jimin said accusingly. Nowadays he got closer to Jin, opening up a little and even called him 'Hyung' since he is 2 years older than him.

The older just laughed and replied,

" I'm not happy seeing you lose but excited for your participation in this event."

At his honest reply Jimin just scoffed at that.

" Okay! Finished choosing."

Jin said loudly making the other participant in the room look at his direction weirdly.

He turned around and show the dressed to Jimin.

( Dress with the choker)

(The blonde wig)