The Princess And Mr Jeon.

Author POV.

"Asshole!" Jimin grumbled as he kick open the bathroom door and search for the trash can. The bathroom is almost as big as the bedroom so Jimin took a long stride and found his dirty clothes there.

" Fuck your handsome face!" He cursed under his breath as he carelessly pick up his clothes but drop it at an instant. He almost puke again at the sight. There was another familiar clothes too staining with his puke. " No wonder he almost kill me with his eyes earlier and now I feel sorry to him." Jimin mumbled looking at his and Jungkook's smelly clothes remembering how he puke on their clothes as soon as they came out from the elevator while he was half conscious.

Then his eyes fall on the dress he is wearing.

" But still he shouldn't give me this clothes. Huh sensitive about sharing clothes and blah blah."

" But wait...." Jimin said, talking to himself as he realised something.

" How in the first place did he have this? " He said pointing at himself with a thinking face.

" Oh my- he cross-dress????!! No no he just said that he don't share clothes so even if this was his he wouldn't let me wear it in the first place but still......."

Then his face lit up in realisation and then dropped in disappointment.

" Is this belong to his partner? Must be something like that." Jimin said this time voice become low as he talk to himself and he becomes grumpy all of a sudden.

" Asshole."

15 minutes later.

" Ugh fuck my life!" Jimin grumbled after struggling with his and Jungkook's dirty clothes as he throw them inside the washing machine.
He let out a satisfying sigh as the hard one is done and only the sound of beep from the machine and drying the clothes is left.

He came out from there as he wait for it while taking a little tour around the apartment which is big enough for a whole family. And as he walk, he stumbled upon that room where Jungkook had entered earlier. He walk towards it as the door is slightly open and he also heard musics coming from there.

He opened the door wide and leaned at the door frame as he watched Jungkook lifting up the huge dumbbell. He crossed his arms as he watched the shirtless boy grumbled with the movement of his arm muscles.
The room is fill with gym equipment with a big mirror attached on the side and Jimin look around in awe as he fall his eyes back on the taller boy sweaty back.

Jimin lick his lips unconsciously as he saw a glimpse of the vein popping arms of the other boy and the sound he made when lifting the heavy dumbbells didn't help at all.

" Like what you see." Jungkook said suddenly making the smaller jumped up slightly from his trance of thought.
Jungkook placed the things he was lifting down on the floor as he turned around with a smirk on his lips showing his sweaty buff bare chest to the flushing boy.
Jimin rolled his eyes acting like it doesn't affect him and said, " so full of yourself."

He simply said this as he came forward touching some of the equipment avoiding the dark brown gaze of the taller.

" But I am right, right Princess?" Jungkook tease as he laugh at the end looking up and down at the smaller boy.

Jimin scoffed, " pervert! You and your weird habits of having this dress or did someone left it."
Jimin said as he look around acting so natural but his voice hint something.

A jealousy and curiosity.

And Jungkook caught it as he smirked.

"Oh about that.... It was for someone... Does it makes you upset?"

"What a bullshit! I don't care about who it belongs to whom. And I know you're giving excuse saying 'I don't  share clothes.' Just say you want to see me in it,Jeon ." Jimin himself doesn't know where he got the confidence but it somehow left from his mouth and he didn't regret it. He just can't let the other have his way.

Jungkook raised his hand up while chuckling as he said, " whatever you're saying or thinking, I'll take that as a flirting. But too bad I'm not interested in you."

He laugh as he get to the position and began doing pushups. Jimin gasped inaudibly in disbelieve. ' did he just say that on my face?!' he thought as he glared at the taller who is pushing up and down on the floor.
Then a very challenging idea came on his mind. It was a very shameless thoughts.

'let's see if you are not, Jeon.'

Jungkook thought he make the smaller speechless at the lack of comeback but as he side eye to the boy to see his reaction................ And he regretted it.

He almost mess up what he is doing after seeing Jimin's milky thigh on display as the clothes were riding up when he sits with his cross legs. He advert his eyes down on the floor quickly because if he didn't so, he might have a huge problem.

All this made a wide smirk came on Park Jimin face as he noticed how the other boy just got a glimpse of what he is doing and he would not give up until he proved the taller wrong about what he just said.

He sneakily touch the water bottles beside him and make it fall on the floor intentionally and he succeeds it, perfectly because the bottles just rolled infront of the taller boy.

" Oops! My hands slip." He faked gasp as he kneeled down on the floor and reached out for the bottles lifting the skirt in the process, showing a glimpse of his ass shaped underneath that skirt.

And the two pair of eyes caught it, breath getting uneven as he groaned out, "What the fuck are you doing?"

Jimin look at him innocently while blinking his eyes prettily,
"Picking up the bottle of course, Mr Jeon." He said as the words Mr Jeon rolls off from his tongue in a kittenish manner.

Jungkook get up from his position with his chest going up and down from working out as well as from the sight infront of him.
He look down at the smaller who was still on the floor with his meaty thigh on display looking up at him innocently with his round eyes.

" I know what you're trying to do, Park. Are you that desperate?" The taller said, his words came out rude as he look down at Jimin with his dangerous gaze. But that doesn't make the stubborn Jimin step back.

" Why? Does it flatter you, Mr Jeon? I thought you are not interested in me enough to not break your facade but what's wrong." Jimin said mockingly, looking up at the taller with his wide smirk.

At this Jungkook walk towards the boy and crouched down to the smaller eye level, " Answer me Jimin..." He said as he slowly touched the said boy cheek with his one hand as he stared deep down the almond shape one.
" Are you that desperate for my attention?" He continued as he run his finger upto the smaller boy hair and he pulled it back not that hard but enough to make the boy under him groaned at the pull.
Both of them were very stubborn and challenging as they didn't answer to each other but throw each other with their questions instead until they got their answers.

Jimin chuckled as he stared back at the brown one as he whispered,
" So I did flatter you, Mr Jeon."

And in a sec, like a magnetic attraction, they jumped...... kissing the hell out of each other.

______________________________________

Yes, did you want to asked something? 🙂✨🚨🔥

Luv yah~

Holymoly003 💜