Sorry & Thank You.

What a coincidence 😀 Jimin meeting both of the hot daddies at the same day, same place. Destiny 🤣🤣

Author POV

Jimin woke up because of the sunlight coming from the window and he groaned as he felt a strong headache all of a sudden. He hold his head in pain blinking hardly.

Then he slowly adjust the brightness of the room and open his eyes. He look up at the unfamiliar ceiling and then on the wall in which everything is unfamiliar to him.

' where am I?' he thought as he look around slowly and let out a sigh when he realised that he might hook up with someone and that is why he is there on a stranger's bed.

He slowly sit up still holding his head in pain And he felt like a string or something like loose strap of bra falling from his shoulder. He look down with his puffy face in confused and gasped very loudly, eyes widen in shocked when he saw a white dress which is very thin and almost see-through hanging on his body.

 He look down with his puffy face in confused and gasped very loudly, eyes widen in shocked when he saw a white dress which is very thin and almost see-through hanging on his body

(Him in this inner dress😀💓. Ignored the above cardigan)

He frowned in pain and confused as he touched his forehead and felt that there is a band-aid on his side forehead. He get up abruptly but fall back on the bed because of his heavy head. He let out a frustration sigh and get up slowly walking towards where the mirror is. And he was right when he saw himself on the mirror, there is a band-aid patched on his forehead and the dress that he is wearing is for a girl. He lift up the dress which was upto his thigh and noticed that he have his underwear on thankfully.

And then he remember.

He remember getting drunk, Jennie, Taehyung and then Motherfucker Jaeyoung on how he almost tear his dick from his body and how he kicked on his face and then........ ' oh Jungkook happened...' Jimin thought after thinking hard and his brow knitted again, " and what happened next?" He asked himself as he can't remember anything after that. " That shitface Jaeyoung." He mumbled angrily and hold his head trying to ease the pain.

" I shouldn't have drink that much-"
He groaned at himself but didn't finished his sentence when he heard the sound of door click. He turned around abruptly and saw Jungkook coming inside the room with a tray.

' So I'm here at his place.'
Jimin thought but then realised what he was wearing as he shield his almost exposed chest which covered only his nipples from the boy who entered the room.

Jungkook who noticed his behaviour look at him with a straight face while coming closer toward the smaller boy.

" Did you change my clothes??" Jimin almost shout as he asked to the taller who is placing the tray that haves a glass of water and pill on it on the table.

" So?" Jungkook asked him back confirming that he indeed change his clothes into that dress.

" Why did you do it?! And what's with this dress?! Don't you have any other clothes other than girl's ?!!!" Jimin shouted at the taller making the said boy raised his brow at him while poking his cheek with his tongue.