Chapter 15

Anna's Pov

*6 Weeks Later*

I got my cast off 2 weeks early and now I'm walking perfectly fine. Hayes and Nash both made the decision that I won't need expert help on getting my leg back to it's normal strength, something about 'Its too risky if they find out who you are' sort of thing.

I rarely talk or see Hayes now, except for the occasional 'hi' and 'how are you' in the mornings before Nash gets up as he doesn't want me getting too close to him yet.

Nash is really overprotective over me, its nice...but sometimes i just want to hit him in the face and say piss off...He's become my second big brother, when we go out in public he always has me right by his side.

He bought me an iPhone 6 plus last time we were in the mall. I told him it was too big if a gift, but he insisted on getting it for me.

The only thing that sucks is that I can only have the boys numbers, not any of my school friends. Nash put a lock on my contacts that disabled me from adding anymore contacts. ' You'll only ever need the boys numbers.' He told me.

Nash and I have got so close he's started actually sleeping on the other side if his bed, we have a invisible wall in the middle of the bed. If someone crosses it, the other person gets to smack the other in the head with a pillow. It's mainly me who smacks him with the pillow though.

I woke up that morning and checked my phone''.

3:32am
Friday, 5 June

I sighed quietly, my 15th birthday was on the 13th of this month. I just want to go home, get into my own PJ's, sleep in my own bed and go back to fighting with my family and friends.

I didn't know how much they meant to me till I got taken away from them, and now i'd give anything to see them again. But that's not going to happen, I'm never going to see the people I love and care about ever again.

Do they even miss me? Have they even looked for me?

Argh I just wish that someone would come and find me!

I looked down the screen at my notifications

Message from ' Shawwnnyy✌😘 '

I smiled to myself then checked the message.

S- ' Morning✌'
Sent at 3:30am

A- ' Morning dork ✌ '
Read at 3:34am

Damn that was fast.

S- ' That's not a very nice thing to call your best friend! '
Sent at 3:34am

Yep, me and Shawn are now best friends. We do literally everything together, him and Nash are the only things that have stopped me leaving again.

A- ' Oh right I'm sorry, I meant asshole! 😏✌'
Read at 3:35am

S- ' Oh I'm an asshole?! '
Sent at 3:35am

I smiled again.

A- ' That's what I said didn't I?...'
Read at 3:37am

S- ' Ha. Ha. Very funny smart ass! '
Sent at 3:37am

A- ' Haha. Oi meet you in the lounge in 10 minutes, we can watch all the ' How To Get Away With Murder ' episodes from the start. '
Read at 3:39am

S- ' Sure, ill meet you there ✌'
Sent at 3:40am

A- ' Bring a blanket, it's probably cold haha. '
Read at 3:42am

S- ' Ahuh, ill bring my comforter cause I know you like it. '
Sent at 3:42am