Chapter 9

Nash's Pov

So Anna and Hayes went off shopping for some clothes and shit.

I didn't bother giving him money because well the kid's rich.

He did extra jobs for us just to get this money and these were seriously dangerous and very risky jobs too.

All up he made about $600,000- $1,000,000 and all of it is for Anna, he specifically told us every cent is for her.

He is pretty serious about her, I mean that's over half a million dollars on one girl!

Anyway after they both left the boys and I were stuck at the house.

I pulled out my iPhone and decided to look for some new apps.

I scrolled through a few apps till I found one named 'Vine'. I clicked the description and read it.

I tilted my head to the side deciding if I should install it or not.

Making a 6 second video to entertain people?

Not really my thing I guess.

Besides I'm a criminal I don't think I want my face all over the Internet.

In the end I decided against it and just put my phone back in my pocket.

I sat there for a few minutes looking around the room at all the boys.

God we're unsociable...

They were all on their phones, their thumbs moving constantly.

So this is why my mother never let me have a phone...

"Can we go do something actually fun?.." I asked the boys.

They all looked up at me finally taking their eyes off their phones.

"Like what?" Cameron asked.

"We'll I don't know, I just don't want to be inside all day.." I mumbled.

"Why don't we go uptown or something?" Johnson replied.

"Hayes and Anna are there though...I don't want to get in the way..." I mumbled.

It was true, I didn't want to get in the way. Hayes has never felt this way about anyone before I just don't want to get in the way and possibly make her hate him even more. I just want Anna to love him back so he doesn't hurt as bad as he is now...

"C'mon, we won't get in their way." Matt laughed.

I sighed.

"I guess we could as long as we don't see them or let them see us or Hayes will think I'm spying."

They all sat up looking refreshed and I rolled my eyes as i stood up, at how energised they looked.

We walked out the door and headed to the red 1967 Ford Shelby Mustang GT500, and piled as many of us into the car as we could and the rest went in the, blue 1969 Mercury Cougar Cj Convertible.

I was currently in the Mustang at the wheel driving.

I had Shawn, Gilinsky, and Taylor in the back with Cam in the front with me.

Johnson was driving the Cougar with Aaron, Jacob, Matt and Carter.

Both cars drove down the drive till we go to the massive gates. I was at the front so I wound down my window and said the password into the round speaker beside me.

The gates opened and both cars roared out the driveway and down the long road.

After a few minutes of driving Cam asked.

"So how did Hayes and Anna get to the mall?"

"Will probably picked them up, he said he'd come by and see Hayes' new 'choose' " I replied as I rested my elbow on the open windowsill.

Will is our older brother, he is 19 and the one that actually paid for some of our house, he is also a criminal. He gets paid for killing people, just like us guys. We would never rob a bank or anything like that, it make us seem too weak. My personal opinion is that people that steal things are pussys, they are too soft to do any dirty work. We kill the person, get the money and that's it, new car. If you steal something you get, what, at the most 1,000 bucks? With our 'job' you get about quarter of a million depending on the person!

He practically got Hayes and I into killing when we were 10, the police have never found us they barely even know what we look like, you could say we outsmart them a lot...or you could just say they are plain stupid...

I got trapped in my thought until Johnson sped past me.

"That little shit!" I laughed as I hit the excelerator.

We were racing against each other swerving around corners, crossing lanes, having a good time till we heard sirens. Johnson sped off leaving me on the side of the road.

"Shit!" I yelled throwing my hands on the wheel.

"Oi, Cam, pass me the pistol in the glovebox." I whispered.

Cam reached out in front of him and fast yet quietly loaded the small but powerful gun and handed it to me.

I slid it into my pouch that was currently on my hips and pulled my white shirt over top to cover it and put on my black sunglasses.

The officer came to the window.

"Excuse me sir are you aware of the speed limit here? You seemed to be exceeding the limit dramatically." He said in a smart tone.

I rolled my eyes behind my dark shades. I hate police officers they think they are so special.

"Yeah officer, I'm aware." I replied in a smart tone back.

He shook his head knowingly as he looked down at his pen and paper.

"I'm going to have to write you a ticket."

I cleared my throat and asked the officer.

"Do you currently have anyone in that squad car?"

He looked up at me confused.

"No wh-"

I held the gun in my hand as I casually looked out the window like nothing happened at the police officer with a bullet in his head, blood everywhere, lying on the gravel, dead.

I flicked the safety on and unloaded the pistol, handed the bullets and the gun back to Cam silently as he put them back in the glovebox for next time.

We all know there will be a next time and I honestly cannot wait, I shouldn't like to kill people but...I'm a killer that's what I enjoy and I'm surrounded by 11 other guys that share the same passion, we are all gonna stick together till the end.

I looked back at the guys, on their phones again. Cam is mainly my backup man, he helps me out when I need it and respects my decision if I choose to kill the person.

I moved the gear stick to drive and slammed on the excelerator.

"God I hate police officers..." I mumbled.

"Dont we all..." Shawn laughed.

" They fucking be a smart ass, they get a fucking bullet in the head..." I mumbled gripping the wheel tighter.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Heeeeyyyy guys! I haven't really updated a lot...at all...so I'm VERY sorry for that but here is a semi actioned chapter for ya'll. There will be a lot more chapters like these as I get into the book a bit more so...yeah haha.

~Comment- I wanna see what you guys think if each chapter.

~Vote- It only takes 2 seconds and it might in courage me to update faster...haha

~Thanks- Ella Brooks :)