Chapter 17

Anna's Pov

" Stop moving I know you like it." He whispered on my neck gripping my thighs harshly.

" I hate it. Just let me go." I whispered back trying to get off him with my now free hands.

I jumped at the thought of what had happened just a few hours ago. They took me and used me as bait. They used me for their own enjoyment.

I was currently in the shower my whole body hurt. My thighs were bruised with finger marks and I had hickeys everywhere.

Nate. He was the one who did this to me. He did it to me for no reason at all. For his own fucking pleasure!

I stepped out of the shower and put on my clean clothes. I felt insecure and shy again and it was all their fault!

I slid my light blue denim jeans over my legs and did them up. I put on a white knitted jersey, put on a pair of white low cut converse and left my hair down. I walked out and into Hayes' bedroom, he insisted that I showered in his bathroom so I accepted not wanting to hurt his feelings.

When Hayes held me once Jacob and Aaron had Nate and Sammy sorted, I finally felt safe. For once in my life I felt safe in his arms. Just the way he held me so much tighter than he ever has, it made me feel like nothing bad was going to happen.

I walked out of his room and down the stairs to the lounge. I sat down on the chair that I have now claimed and hugged my knees into my chest.

I was scarred for life now. I would never be able to get what he had tried to do to me out of my head.

" You okay?" A voice asked coming towards me.

My heart started beating as he spoke. I turned my head to look at him and answered.

" Im okay."

He came and sat beside me on the armrest.

He took a deep breath.

" I need to know if he...um...you know...took advantage of you?"

I took a shaky breath as well before answering.

" No, he was going to but he didn't."

He let out a sigh of relief.

" Thank god." I heard him whisper to himself.

I studied his face for a few minutes.

" What if he di- "

" Did he? Did he fucking rape you! Oh my god it's all my fault for hurting you. You would've been with me and I would've been able to protect you." He said pacing in front of me running his hands through his brown hair.

" Hayes he didn't I swear." I said standing up and walking over to him. I put my hands on his chest and looked him in the eye trying to calm him down.

I looked down at my hands and quickly removed them just realising where they were.

" I...uh...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that." I stuttered stepping back.

He smiled. It wasn't a smirk, a smile. A real warm, caring smile.

" No, I like them there." He said lightly grabbing my wrists and placing my hands back to his chest.

I looked straight into his glassy blue eyes, starting to get lost in them and he looked straight back.

He slowly let go of my hands that we holding them to his chest and moved them down to either side of my waist.

I left my hands in the exact place that he put them and he pulled me closer to him without even looking away.

I suddenly found myself sliding both of my hands up his chest and around to the back of his neck. I felt numb, my brain felt blurry but I could see perfectly fine. It felt exactly like a slow motion dream, that I couldn't control

He glanced down at my lips and then back up to my eyes before he started leaning in.

His lips touched mine and it felt like someone let off fireworks in my stomach.

I didn't kiss back for a couple of seconds, but they just felt like two pieces of a puzzle being put together. It felt...kind of...right.

I parted my lips and kissed him back, I slightly pulled his neck down because he was a bit taller than me.

He passionately kissed me for near 30 seconds till I suddenly had control over my actions again.

I pushed him away with my hands and wiped my lips leaving a good metre and a half between us. We looked at each other, studying each others expressions till Nash walked in.

He stopped beside us and looked at us both.

" Um...you okay guys?" He asked.

" Uh...y-yeah. Um I'm going to go see Shawn." I said quickly moving away from the two.

I went around the first corner I could find and leaned my back against the wall thinking about what just happened.

Did I like it?

Do I like him? Is a bigger question.

No I don't like him? Do I?

He is a criminal who kills people for a living and also kidnapped me as his 'choose', of course I hate him...

Aye?...

I should hate him for the rest of my life...

But when he held me a few hours ago, I felt like I didn't ever want to let go even if I was perfectly fine.

And...

The kiss...it felt like our lips were made for each other. I've kissed one other guy, i didn't feel anything anywhere near this.

I need to just forget about the whole thing and just act normal.

I took a deep breath and let it out again as I walked towards Shawn's bedroom.

I knocked two times then opened the door.

" Hey Shawn." I smiled closing the door behind me.

" Hey Anna, you feeling better after a nice hot shower? You know i would've let you use my shower, it's just Hayes really wanted you to use his. " he laughed.

" Yeah I know you would've Shawn, your a sweet guy." I smiled laying down on the bed beside him, looking up at the roof.

" You know you can tell me anything right?" He stated turning his head to face me.

I turned mine to face him and nodded.

" The boys all think Nate raped you and your just too scared to say anything." He said seriously.

" He honestly didn't. He was going to, but he didn't." I smiled looking back up at the roof trying to reassure him.

He nodded slowly and we both laid there for a few minutes.

" Okay I can't take this anymore, we can trust each other with our secrets aye?" I said sitting up.

" What kind of question is that Anna? Of course we can." He replied sitting up as well.

" Okay well...I...I uh..." I stuttered playing with my hands.

" Anna, just say it." Shawn interrupted.

I took a deep breath for the millionth time today and finally spoke.

" Hayes and I kissed..."

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Lol hey guys! I've updated!!!!

I was really bored so I jut wrote a chapter haha.

Hope you all enjoy it!

Ella Brooks