Chapter 3

Hayes' Pov

I woke up and looked at Anna. She was awake. I pulled her tigher into my chest and kissed her cheek. She immediately got out of my arms and limped into the bathroom.

She looked Fucking beautiful even in my hoodie and boxers. I sighed, why did i listen to the guys about punishing her that way for slapping me?...I probably deserved it...

I got out of bed and looked at my shin. It had a huge bruise on it. Shit she is strong...i didn't know that she could do that and I'm meant to know everything about her! Last night was the first time ever that I felt defeated, it was by my own girlfriend as well!

I put some jeans on to cover up my bruise and walked down stairs not even bothering to put on a shirt. I walked into the lounge and sat down on my favourite chair.

Nobody was in the room so i grabbed the remote and turned on the 90 inch flat screen tv, went to the movies channel and scrolled through the movies. I decided on 21 Jump Street and grabbed the black blanket that was slung over the top of the chair.

I got halfway through the movie when i looked up the stairs and saw Anna standing there tears rolling down her cheeks. I took one look at her and ran up the stairs as fast as i could.

"Whats wrong princess?" I asked rubbing my hands up and down her arms.

"Take me to the hospital, my foot is killing me..." She mumbled.

I looked down at her barefeet. It was really swollen...I picked her up.

"No Hayes ill limp.." She mumbled again pulling away from me.

I helped her down the stairs and knocked on Nashs door loudly. "I need you to drive Anna and i to the hospital!" I yelled.

"Fuck i wish he could drive himself, but no its not "safe"..." He mumbled as i heard him get out of bed and ruffle with his jeans.

After awhile the door opened and a half asleep Nash came out.

" Hurry up my princess is in pain!" I chimed.

"It's funny cause I recall you being the reason she jumped the fence..." Nash smirked. I glared at him then turned around and jogged over to picked her up.

She groaned angrily. "Hayes no..." She said making a poor effort to try get out of my grip.

" No im carrying you baby-girl." I smiled kissing her forehead.

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever...Just.. just don't call me that or kiss me..." She mumbled.

"Dont you want to put a top on?" Nash asked as he came into the room.

"Nah im in a hurry!" I replied carrying my princess past him. No matter what she says I'm still gonna call her that.

Nash followed and said. "She needs some new clothes Hayes."

I looked at her and smiled. "Yeah she does doesn't she."

We got into the truck and i sat in the back, Anna's head on my lap with her leg lying across the other seats.

After awhile she fell asleep with her head against my stomach. I smiled and kissed her forehead. Not kiss her? God is she crazy?! I'm still going to kiss her every chance I get, I don't care if she doesn't want me to!

After about 10 minutes we got to the hospital.

" Anna, baby-girl, wake up.." I said softly trying not to scare her. She lifted her head slightly then mumbled sleepy "Oh...yeah...lets go..." Her head almost straight away fell back onto my lap.

She was asleep again.

I laughed and carried her out of the truck and into the hospital. Nash sat down and I sat down next to him, Anna still in my arms.

She groaned. "I wanna sleep..." She mumbled into my ear as she put her head on my shoulder. I smiled and swayed her side to side.

In about 5 minutes a nurse in her late 20's came up to us.

"Hello im nurse Lee and whats this young ladys name?" She asked cheerfully.

"This is Anna um...Hamilton." I replied mentally congratulating myself for the great choice in naming i had.

Nash glared at me, I gave him the 'whoops' look since I kind of used his real name. Who cares though nobody knows him as Hamilton.

"Anna..." The nurse said trying to wake her up.

"Anna, Baby..." I said softly stroking her arm with my thumb. She groaned but sat up.

"Im nurse Lee, what seems to have happened to your foot?" She asked. Anna opened her mouth to speak but stopped and looked at me with wide eyes.

"She fell out of a tree..?" I replied looking a her sternly not taking my eyes off her. She looked at her nails and nodded. "Yeah i fell out of their tree.." She added with a saddened look.

The nurse nodded.

"Well come through and ill take a look." She said opening up the door. I picked Anna up and followed the nurse into the room.

"Your a good boyfriend arent you." The nurse laughed as we went past.

I grinned and kissed her forehead.

" I wouldnt say that...". Anna mumbled.

"Hey! Im not that bad!" I debated.

She raised her eyebrows at me.

"Sorry..." I mumbled trying to hide a laugh.

I sat her on the bed and stood beside her. She looked at my abs in disgust as she pushed them away.

"Oh Dude! put a shirt on!" She semi yelled.

"What, do you not like?" I asked wriggling my eyebrows.

She giggled for the first time that she has been with me. "No, now put them away!"

"I cant i left it at home!" I chuckled.

"Oh really?! Next time dont worry about me so much!" She said seriously.

"But your my girl! What else am i meant to do?!" I asked chuckling.

She rolled her eyes and turned her attention to the nurse that just walked in. She examined her leg for awhile then said.

" Well it looks broken so we will put it in a cast and give you some crutches. You will have the cast for atleast 6 weeks."

Nash nudged me from the seat he was sitting at and whispered. "Now she cant run away"

I looked at her. "Finally..." I replied.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

Vote?

Comment?

Thanks

-Ella