the accident (pt.1)

Howard and Maria Stark are standing next to their son, Tony and are about to leave.

Tony: Promise, you'll take of her!

Maria: I promise!

Tony stands up and walks to his four year old daughter. Her mother left them when y/n was still a baby.

Tony: Okay honey, grandma and grandpa are going to take you with them! Daddy will stay here and wait for you, okay?

She nods and they hug.

Y/n: I gotta miss you daddy!

He smiles and kisses her on the cheek.

Maria: C'mon!

Howard takes y/n's hand and they leave. Tony looks after them until they left his view. The sky turned dark already and y/n fell asleep. Suddenly she hears a shot and the car hits something. She opens her eyes quickly and sees how Howard gets pulled out of the car. Maria is bleeding a lot and looks at her. She knows that it means she shouldn't move now. Y/n freezes and looks outside. A tall man with a mask leans over her grandfather. Her whole body shakes. She hears the bullet being shot and killing her grandfather. Maria says something but y/n still has the sound of the gun in her ears. Suddenly the man looks her in the eyes. He comes closer and tears off the door.

Maria: Not her, please!

The man gives y/n a hand and helps her getting out of the car. His eyes have no single feeling in them. It's like you would stare at a statue. The man puts her on his motorcycle and sits down behind her. She's still shaking.

Man: Don't worry!

He has a deep voice which y/n could listen to all day.

He takes her hands and puts them on the handlebars. He puts his hands on hers and starts driving. Y/n didn't move until they reached a building. He stops the motorcycle and takes y/n's hand. He leads her inside. The soldiers look at them confused, angry but also enchanted by her. They enter a room and the man puts her on a chair. Then he walks to a chair with a lot of technology stuff around it. A angry looking man walks in.

Man: WHERE IS THE GIRL?

No answer. The man slaps him and y/n covers her eyes quickly. She starts to whimper. She hears the man who saved her screaming in pain and a warm tears streams down her cold cheek.

Woman: Don't worry, girl! You'll be okay!

She slowly opens her eyes and look into friendly looking green eyes. The woman smiles at her and wipes away y/n's tears.

Woman: C'mon!

The woman takes y/n's hand and leads her outside.

Man: Where are you bringing her! LET HER GO! PLEASE! NO! AGHH!

She takes away her hand and covers her ears. She sinks down at the cold ground. The woman kneels down next to her. Tears stream down y/n's face. She hears the gunshot again and her grandma screaming at the man to let y/n go.

Y/n: Make it stop! Please!

The soldiers around them look at her.

Y/n: Please!

Man: WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO HER?

Suddenly she feels a needle being stung in her think shoulder. She starts feeling dizzy and her view blurs. She feels her head hitting the cold ground and then everything turns black.