Jade meets the band

5 minutes later we arrived at the Apple Store, when I walked in i saw jade as beautiful as always, standing playing with the new iPad on display.

I slowly walked behind her and yelled "don't scream"

"Ahhhh" she screamed, "holy shit clover, you scared the fuck out of me"

"Yes, well that's what I intended to do, now come follow me really quick, I want you to meet some people."

"Whoo, do i know them." She asked

"No actually you hate them, but just pretend that you never even heard of them" I said while grabbing her hand and pulling her out twards the bus.

Jades pov

"No actually you hate them, but just pretend that you never even heard of them" clover said as she pulled me outside twards the back of the store. "What is that supposed to mean" I thought. Just then i saw a bus with the words "BLACK VEIL BRIDES" on it and a cool looking star "Oh my gosh" I thought to myself. its that one band that clover is crazy about, honestly I never hated them but I was never to crazy about them ether.
Clover walked in the door followed by hope then i hesitated to go in until hope pulled me in.

The first person i saw was was some old guy. Holy shit, is this the guy she thinks is hot as fuck, ewww I thought.
"Hi im dave, the bus driver" he said holding his hand out for me to shake. I shook his hand. Phew, im glad that's just the driver. I thought to myself. I looked in the lounge room and saw 4 guys to be honest I don't know why shes so crazy about them

"Hey, is this jade" cc asked hope.

"Yeah, its the famous jadely wadly" hope said with a laugh.

"Well then jade, im christian coma but you can call me CC for short" he said

"Hey" i said back

"Im jake" jake said holding out his hand to shake mine

"Im ashley" he said and smiled

"And im andy, nice to meet you" he said.

"Great to meet you all but correct me if I'm wrong but aren't their 5 of you"

"Yea, jinxx is brushing his teeth"
Andy said. "Jinxx, hurry up and get out here, clovers friend jade is here." He yelled.

Just then i saw the hottest guy ever!! Walk out of the bathroom.

"Well hey there, im jinxx nice to meet you"

I paused for a second then replied "heyy, im.. Im jade"

"Might i say, that is a beautiful name"

"Thank you." I blushed

* Jinxx pov*

"Jinxx, hurry up and get out here, clovers friend jade is here." I heard andy yell. I quickly rinsed my toothbrush and walked out of the bathroom. I looked over and saw a beautiful brown curly haired girl.

"Well hey there, im jinxx nice to meet you" I said

She paused, "heyy, im..im jade" she stuttered.

I thought that was so cute, and her name is amazing. "Might I say that is a beautiful name" I said

"Thank you" she said as she blushed.

"Well, why don't we run in and get clover a new phone" andy said heading twards the door.

Everyone agreed and went into the store.