I love you

While we drove to the after party I decided to introduce hope to everyone. It almost seemed like ashley had something for her but I couldn't quite tell. same with cc, whats up with hope and those guys.

Once we pulled into the parking lot for the pub that we were going to be partying at, hope and the guys had bonded just about as much as I have with them. We walked out of the bus and into the pub. I expected it to be more crowded but I remembered the guys probably didn't have very many friends where I lived. It was just me hope and the guys. Since I'm not 21 yet i asked Andy to go get me and hope some drinks.

"Hey, I think andy really likes you" hope whispered to me

"What are you talking about, i wish he liked me but look at me, im hideous, you remember what everyone at school said about me, im so ugly I blind people" i said back with a bit of a cry in my voice.

"Pamela clover brooks, how dare you say that about yourself. Your fuckin beautiful in every way and even andy fucking Biersack thinks so, well. I think he thinks so" she said assuring me

"Aww thanks hope" I said hugging her and wiping away my tears as andy came back with the drinks.

"Are you ok" andy said with concern.
I just nodded while hope looked at him. "I'll be back, I need to talk to andy about something, don't worry I won't steal him" hope whispered into my ear.

Andys pov

As I walked back with clover and hopes drinks, I noticed clover wiping a tear from her eye.

"Are you ok" i said with concern. Clover just nodded but I knew something was wrong. Hope gave me a look that something was wrong and whispered something into clovers ear. Hope then grabbed the arm of my jacket sleeve and took me away from clover. I didn't want to go away from clover, I wanted to be by her side at all times.

"Ay so andy, what's your opinion on clover, please be honest" hope said interrupting my thoughts of clover. I thought about what she said and whispered my answer "I think she amazing if only she liked me more than just a singer in a rock band" I also added "please don't tell her I said that, im afraid shes going to think im a total creep"

"Don't worry I won't tell her and also she doesn't think you're a creep, who knows maybe she likes you" hope said while walking back to clover. I just stood there thinking about what hope just said. What if she did like me? What if hope had no idea and clover thought I was a terrible person?

Clovers pov

I saw hope and andy talking, I had no idea what was going on. I tried to listen to what they were saying but the pub had terrible and way to loud music to be able to hear them.
A few seconds later hope came walking back, "what happened, what did he say" I said excitedly

"Well im not allowed to tell you, you have to go ask him yourself" hope said while taking a sip of the drink andy gave her.

"Fine I'll ask in a little bit, gotta wait for the right moment" I replied while also drinking my heavily concentrated alcoholic drink.

Andy walked twards me and hope with a smile on his face "where's cc and ashley" he asked while hopes eyes opened wide when andy mentioned cc.

"I don't know. Why don't you go find them hope" i said to her and winked cause she knew I wanted alone time with andy. Hope then walked off and it was just me and andy alone

"Want another drink?" Andy said holding his empty glass up

"Sure, but ask for more alcohol content, I want to get super drunk tonight" i said handing him my glass.
since I never drink im a lightweight so it would be easy to get drunk

Andy came back with 4 shots and two beers, thank god. I swigged the first shot and it was wayy stronger than I expected, my face went from normal to scrunched up. I toughened up and poured the second shot down my throat and took a sip of the mild beer to wash out the nasy whiskey taste.

About 10 minutes later I started to feel weird, i saw andy sitting at a table with jake. I walked over to the guys talking and jake said he had to go to the bathroom.
"Heyy, how you enjoying the party" andy said to me with a blurry voice.

"It's great, thank you so much for taking me" I said with a flirty voice.

"Any thing for such a pretty girl" he said in his deep sexy voice

I looked down "I wish I was pretty, but people at my school always made sure that they reminded me of how ugly I am" I said pulling up my sleeve revealing my scars with tears running down my face

Andys pov

"Clover you are fucking beautiful, those people were jealous and the thought if they made you feel ugly they would feel prettier. I need to tell you something,please don't get a restraining order" I said after after hearing about the bullies and seeing the horrible scars.

"What is it" she said pulling her sleeve down

"Well I can't tell you cause well... It's deeper than words" I said trying to figure out a way to express my deepest love for her.

"Give me a hint, ill try to understand" she said while looking at me with her beautiful eyes.

I just grabbed her and kissed her, she kissed back and we kissed for about 2 minutes with passion and love flowing through our bodies. I pulled away "I believe that's the only hint i can give you also, I love you, I love you with every single cell in my body"

"I love you too andy, I've always loved you, ive been wanting to tell you"

Hopes pov

As i watch clover and andy from far away i see clover lift her sleeves, andys face almost fell off, he looked so sad by the cuts. They said some more stuff I wish I could hear cause About 5 seconds after he said something to her. they we're suddenly making out like butterflies that had their tongues tied together and were on fire