Jade

Just then hopes phone died, "FUCK" i said "hurry hope, plug it in while i grab my phone"(clover has a old flip phone). Hope ran to the nearest charger while i ran to search the bed i slep in.
I flipped the blanket over and saw nothing. Then I looked on the floor and once again saw nothing. Fuck, I thought to myself. Thats the only thing I have to communicate with.
I ran to the couch and looked in the crack, no sign of my phone. "Can you call it" i asked andy.

"Sure" he said and took out his phone and called it. It rang and rang and rang but I couldn't hear anything.

"Call again" I asked. Andy called again and it rang then finally someone picked up.
"Hello, employee speaking. Whoevers phone this is left it at this pub"
"Never mind sir, just keep it" andy said and hung up.

"WHAT, are you crazy. I need that andy" I yelled

"Aww clover, you don't need that tacky old thing when were on our way to get you a new one" he winked at me. I just blushed and smiled. "Aww thanks so much andy"

Jinxx and jake both walked in
"Thanks for what, you don't have to thank me for waking up" jake laughed jokingly. Everyone else laughed just then hopes phone rang. Since i was closest to it i asked if I could answer it. Hope said yes.
Me: "Hello"

Jade: "heyy, why did you hang up on me"

Me: "I didn't, the phone died" I laughed

Jade: "ohh, well since we haven't seen each other in forever we should hang out soon, when are you free?"

Me: I looked at the guys and they gave me the "its chill" look. "Im actually free right now and on my way to there, im getting a new phone."

Jade: "awesome, but ummm, im not allowed to have guests at my house, sooo maybe we could meet somewhere."

Me: "don't worry I got you covered, my new "friends" are getting me a new phone, meet us at the Apple Store. Can you get there?

Jade: "yeah, that's great, i live like a 2 minute walk from there. See ya then."

Me: "bye"

*end of call*