Meeting the crew

When I woke up i was in a strange bed I felt scared like maybe the guys who tried to rape me also kidnapped me. I hated my life already so if they decided to kill me I wouldn't care.

I stood up but my pants were super ripped and my shirt was so badly ripped it wasn't even worth wearing. I didn't take it off because all i had underneath was a bra. I thought to myself that I'm done, I'm kidnapped and I might as well find a knife and kill myself.

I looked around for something sharp and i walked through a curtain and saw 4 half naked figures I screamed in my head and fell back the strange men didn't hear me fall.

I then stood back up to get a better look at the guys, this time I looked up and they weren't kidnappers it was ashley purdy, jake pitts, jinxx, and andy biersack. I was so surprised, i knew i had to be a dream i just knew it. I wasn't as afraid tho i just walked in kinda skittish. then ashley looked over at me and causally said "hey hunny how was that long sleep of yours"

I just replied with "good i guess, but why am i in here and what happened last night"

Everyone else looked at me while andy replied with "well we were walking back to our tour bus when we saw you pounding on the window so then we saw some guys chasing you so we had to see what was going on, then we heard you scream"

Ashley finished with "so we saw that they were disrespectfully talking to you so we told them to stop knocked them out and called the cops and apparently they were previously accused for rape and molestation"

I had no words other than "damn that's crazy" they all agreed then looked at my body. i looked down and realized my bra was showing in my useless shirt and my panties were showing from my ripped pants. I quickly covered up my body with a pillow next to me and apologized.

"don't apologize darlin we are the ones who should be apologizing for not getting you any un-ripped clothes"

Ashleys pov:
I just starred at her beauty i knew I loved her when I saw her on stage and when I shook her hand at the meet and greet. her ripped clothes i feel so bad for her if only we could have saved her faster. We were too late. I told andy to get her some clothes so he ran up and got a black veil brides t-shirt, a black veil brides hoodie, and some black skinny jeans. he handed them to her and pointed twards the bathroom. she went to the bathroom and CC woke up and said worried "the girl is gone from her bed where is she"

I replied with "relax bro shes just changing into new clothes" she walked out in her new outfit witch looked pretty cute on her. I couldn't help but to stand up and kiss her on the forehead. she smiled at me and blushed

Clovers pov
I walked out of the bathroom in my new snuggy clothes and ashley looked at me, stood up and kissed me on the forehead. i just blushed and smiled.

Ashley sat back down next to andy, patted his lap then him and and Andy separated a little and i sat squished between them andy put his arm around me and asked me some basic questions.

AN: please comment what you think and what you want to see happen next