Chapter 9

Andys pov
I really wanted to know everything about her i wish I could just ask everything but nobody likes being questioned. "tell me everything about you please" I accidentally said

She just replied without question "well first i had 4 older brothers i am the only girl my brothers names were aaron, daryn, cameron...and well used to be anthoney but he's... well I don't want to talk about it but and im 17 years old and I was born on November 19 so I turn 18 in 3 1/2 months finally, i also graduated high school 1 year early and im just a ugly stupid depressed girl that nobody likes."

I didn't know how to react but like all the other guys I got up and gave her a big hug seeing she was in full tears.

Clovers pov

I was about to tell them about my sucicide attempt 2 months ago and how they basically saved my life and how lucky i was to have found out about them when I did or else I would be dead, I couldn't finish tho because i was in deep tears before I could finish. everyone gave me a hug and I went from tears of sadness to tears of joy because i had my favorite people in the world rapped around me in one big hug.

I looked at the time and realized it had almost been 2 hours and my dad wanted me home, i reminded the guys that i had to be home and they told the driver where to go.

When I got to the front of my house
Andy walked with me to my door and knocked. My brother opened it and standing next to him was his slutbag girlfriend who's jaw almost dropped when she saw andy. I looked at andy and i saw that he noticed her looking at him and he looked like he was about to puke but he wasn't alone cause I almost puked too. "I hope you don't mind that clover stayed with us last night, we had a great time." Andy said as he started to walk away from the slutbag to the bus.

I couldn't help but to run and give him one last hug before he forgot about me and moved on with his life. I hugged him knowing it was my last time ever seeing him and he would be gone forever,

"clover get in here lunch is ready." my dad interrupted. I ran inside and ignored the sandwich my dad had made for me and i ran to my room and cried for 3 hours until I fell asleep.

I woke up and looked at the time, I had slept for 16 hours. I went to my drawers to grabbed some clothes and a towel to take a shower. When I got out i dried off and put on a black tank top, a black leather jacket, some black skinny jeans, and black combat boots.

I went back to my room and realized It was super trashy and messy (clover has minor OCD) so i put my dirty concert clothes and towels into a pile and i put all little pieces of trash in a trash can. Once my room looked acceptable i went on my phone and went to YouTube and watched some funny videos to get my mind off of things.

A/N: sorry about lack of updates and boring chapters. my phone is glitching and its really difficult to update my story but I finally think I fixed it so ill be updating more, comment ideas and what you want to see happen.