Why did the dream end

It was mid August and the bvb concert was only 10 days away and i only had 55$ of the 65$ needed for the concert, and $10 might seem easy to get but in my house its alot of work so im going to have to try everything.
I walked into my brothers room, and luckily he had a minor buzz since he just got home from work and he likes to drink, ALOT. So im just going to wait till he's fully drunk then im going to ask for some money.
" Wasup lil sis." he asked me.
"Nothin much what about you." I simply replied
"My boss keeps threatening to fire me and I'm not doing anything wrong, i come into work every day, I'm never late to work, im always nice to the costumers and i do everything perfect" he said as his eyes slightly watered up.
I didn't know how to reply so i just hugged him then he opened another beer and added half a shot of vodka to it so he could get drunk faster, then i stood up and walked away so he could be emotional in private.
I went to my room and on my phone and I stalked andys Twitter, and holy shit hes HOTT too bad im only 17 3/4 and hes 22 (hes not actually 22 but im just going to say he is lol)
Hes 4 years older than me. why do i worry about that, im to ugly to ever stand a chance with Andrew Dennis Biersack cause hes so damn hot and perfect and im just blahh. at least I get to meet him in 10 days if I can get that $10 from my brother.
I walked back to my brothers room and he was almost drunk but i can tell he wasn't thinking right so I decided he was drunk enough to ask for money.
"Heyy aaron do you have any money that you could lend your little sister, pleasee." i asked in a little girl voice.
He just quickly mumbled "m'kay lil sis here" and gave me almost half of his wallet witch was like $23 so i just ran and hid it so when he got sober he wouldn't find it cause i know he would never be that generous when he was sober. i counted my money and i had $78 so it looks like i have enough money for snacks at the concert.
Im soo excited for the concert, I still haven't asked my dad but i know he's going to say yes.
I went downstairs to my dad, "daddy can I please go to a concert i have the money for the ticket and im responsible enough cause im almost 18"
He just nodded and said "sure anything for my little pumpkin"
I yayed and ran upstairs and snap chatted "BVB_guy" to tell him i was going to the concert but he seemed sad and jealous cause he liked them so much. i felt kinda bad and i knew I owe him something considering he did show me my favorite band in the world. but i have nothing to give him but maybe I could get him some bvb merch with my extra $13 if I can find anything he would like.
I went to sleep but i had a awesome dream about bvb and i woke up in andys bed and got up and i was in the bvb tour bus and i walked into the hangout room and cc and ashley were arguing about wether call of duty black ops 2 was better or call of duty black ops I was. i felt so weird and i knew it had to be a dream, then andy came out to the hangout room and grabbed me from behind and turned me around and kissed me. I felt so happy and I wished this dream would never end.
Then andy sat down and patted the seat between him and ashley and i just sat down and andy kissed me and put his arm around me and Ashley just starred and said "you wouldn't happen to have a twin sister who looks just as good as you would you clover"
I blushed and said "no"
Since it was a dream and I could do whatever I wanted to I added with "but you can join me and andy" then all 3 of us went to andys bed
And that's when I woke up. I laid back down to finish the dream but i couldn't, i was so mad it was 2:00 in the afternoon and my hair was messy as hell so I walked up to my mirror and fixed it and just sat and wished I could go to the concert already.

A/N: sorry it's boring it's going to be really awesome in the next chapter you'll love it trust me and also i LOVE when people comment it helps me know what to improve on and fix thanks 😄