Chapter 16

Still Hopes pov

Aww shit here comes andy, I hope he doesn't feel awkward about last night if he even remembers it, and im pretty sure clover doesn't remember shit cause honestly she looks like she feels like shit.

"Morning hopedy" clover said sitting across from me. I was in shock,
how was I going to let andy and clover be in love but them never even knowing it.
"Morning clover" I replied

*ding* I got a text
Unknown number: heyy, is clover there.

Me: yeah, who is this

Unknown number: it's jade, do you kinda remember me, I used hang out with clover sometimes.

Me: ohh yeah I remember you, why don't you text clover tho, don't you have her number.

Unknown number: i finally found her number and texted her last night but all I got was an emoji "😜👻" what's that supposed to mean, is she ok, I can't get ahold of her at all.

Me: she's fine, actually two months after you moved I ended up moving too and I lost her phone number. And we ran into each other at a Bvb concert and holy shit CC is soo much hotter in person, and hes fucking halarous.

Unknown number: that's awesome, and how do you still like that shitty band, their all just a bunch of assholes in makeup.

Me: jade, face time me really quick, I need to show you something, and I need you help with something else. Btw bvb are actually really nice people
*end of text convo*

My phone rang and I answer the face time, it was jade on the other end, she looked so pretty like she always did

"Hey jade, I need to show you Something" I said as I walked towards clover.

"Hey clover, look who it is." I interrupted her conversation with andy and CC. Just then clover grabbed my phone

"Omg jade, its been so long, why haven't you texted me, and where have you been lately"clover said.

"I did, last night I found your phone number but you replied all weird. and I never really moved that far, only to carson city"

* Clovers pov*
"Morning hopdy" I said
"Morning clover" she said as her phone dinged. I think she got a text.

2 minutes later her phone ringed
"Hey jade, I need to show you something" hope said while walking towards me, cc and andy. "Hey clover look who it is" I grabbed her phone and looked to see who it was. It was jade.

"Omg jade, its been so long, why haven't you texted me and where have you been lately" I said with excitement

I did, last night I found your phone number but you replied all weird, and I never really moved that far, only to carson city"
I jumped with excitement when I realized that the bus was heading twards carson city.

A/N: heyy guys im soo soo sorry, i know your tired of hearing about me being sorry but i am, ive also had a bad writers block but i have the next chapter all planned out and its great. If your wondering whos in the picture its jade lol :) .
Thanks, pam.