⊹˚୨ Work

₊˚📼୧︰Work ; Chapter 6

I walked into the cafe. I recently took the job so I can pay for my rent and many other things. It was always comforting to smell the warm coffee aroma.

I noticed one of the cafe's owners, Toko. He washing the dishes. Not soon after he noticed me.

"I-it's was about t-time you g-got here!" He scolded me, "I-I thought you w-weren't going t-to come!"

"My apologies," I awkwardly laughed.

I don't really know why he was upset, I'm usually really early but I was still on time?

"Fukawa! Don't talk to Komaeda like that, she's on time!" Komaru, the other cafe owner and Toko's lover walked over.

Fukawa simply scoffed and went back to doing the dishes.

"Sorry, Komaeda," Komaru apologized. I shook my head in response.

"There's no need to apologize."

He smiled, "Make sure to clock in! There might be a lot of customers today."

I nodded and walked to the back. I checked in and put my things away.

꒷꒦・ ︶꒦꒷₊ : ✦꒰🌸꒱ ꒷꒦・ ︶꒦꒷₊ : ✦

This job can be very stressful, only about 4 people are working in a quite spacious cafe. My co-worker was sick today so it was even more stressful.

I wonder what Hajime-San is doing currently? I know she's hanging out with Nanami-Kun but...

Why am I worrying about what their relationship is like, that's so weird? She would never want to be with me either way. I'm a monster...

I sighed my sorrows away and continued making orders. I don't have time to worry about that.

The cafe started to clear up. It relieved me. I don't know why I took this job, I'm quite bad when it comes to talking to people.

꒷꒦・ ︶꒦꒷₊ : ✦꒰🌸꒱ ꒷꒦・ ︶꒦꒷₊ : ✦

My shift was finally over, I decided to get a coffee to go. I know it was getting late but I rarely go to bed. I have to study for a test anyways.

I looked at my surroundings and to my surprise, I saw Hajime-San and Nanami-Kun. I jolted when I heard her yell.

"Komaeda!"

I tried to look away. I didn't want to ruin their fun and I didn't want to get in the way.

I tried to not acknowledge her and I ran to my apartment.

Once I got to my apartment I fell to the ground in exhaustion, my anxiety soon came flooding in.

Why did I run away like that? That was so rude...

But it was a good thing because they wouldn't have to deal with you.

But it was so disrespectful! She's a friend after all...

Why would you call her a friend? She doesn't care about you! Just like everybody else!

The tears pouring down my face interrupted my thoughts.

"God, I'm such a mess..." I sighed.

I took a shower to calm myself down.

I walked into my room, I was exhausted. I took a sip of my coffee that was about room temperature now.

I turned on my laptop and continued to study for hours.

꒷꒦・ ︶꒦꒷₊ : ✦꒰🌸꒱ ꒷꒦・ ︶꒦꒷₊ : ✦

Soon enough I saw it was 1 am. I was quite tired. I had studied for about 3 hours. I felt disappointed in myself.

I tried to ignore those thoughts and turned off my laptop, placing it on my side table.

I pulled the blankets over my body and tried to fall asleep.

Note : Sorry for this taking so long to come out. I've been very stressed recently and I've been struggling with mental health recently. I will try to finish the story.