ෆ₊˚ꔫ₊̣̇ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛ

︶︶꒦︶︶꒷︶︶︶꒦︶︶꒷︶

— The Rest || Chapter 5
₊ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣₊ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⁺⋆

₊ ๑‧˚₊꒷꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦₊

︶︶꒦︶︶꒷︶︶︶꒦︶︶꒷︶

"So, what movie do you want to watch Nagito?" The chestnut-haired girl asked.

"Um, anything you want to watch is fine," I said, unsure.

"Why don't you pick a movie for once?" She recommended.

"Huh?"

"Well, you always leave the decisions to me when I ask if you want to do something, so why not you pick a movie?" She pointed out.

"If it's okay with you..." I responded cautiously.

"It's totally fine," she nodded. While she did that she picked up the remote and handed it to me. "Whatever you want to watch," she noted.

I decided a Horror movie would be quite fun to watch considering I never really watch them, "are you alright with a Horror movie Hajime-San?" I asked.

"Sure," she seemed like she was getting something and not really paying attention so I just put on a horror movie that seemed good.

She then climbed back onto the bed with some snacks, "I have a secret basket full of snacks because I hang out with my friends a lot," she explained.

I nodded in response and took out a Kit-Kat, she took a lollipop and we began to watch the movie.

I felt so bad for Hajime-San, she wasn't scared or anything, she isn't the type to get scared, she just seemed uninterested.

"U-um... Hajime-San, if you don't like the movie we can always watch something else," I suggested.

"Hm? Oh, no, it's fine. If you like it we can continue watching," she denied.

"But I can tell you don't really like it Hajime-San," I frowned, "plus, I don't really like it either, the imposter among them is so obvious, the acting is horrible too.

"That's exactly how I felt too," she nodded, "The movie's acting sounds horrible, they all sound like they don't want to actually act the movie."

We then went on a long tangent on how low-quality the movie was.

₊˚◦ ───────ʚ୨୧ɞ─────── ◦˚₊

I and Hajime-San were laying on the bed, we were just staring at the ceiling, exhausted and completely drained from energy.

"That was fun Nagito," she smiled.

"I'm glad you thought it was fun and I was glad I didn't bore you," I closed my eyes.

"You never bore me, You're quite fun actually. You're fun to talk to, you're different from everybody else I have talked to, everybody else is either super energetic or super stubborn or rude. Well, there is Mikan, but I don't talk to him much," Hajime-San complimented.

"It makes me happy to hear you say that Hajime-San," I smiled softly.

"You ready to go to bed?" She asked tiredly.