ෆ₊˚ꔫ₊̣̇ꜱᴛᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴏᴠᴇʀ

︶︶꒦︶︶꒷︶︶︶꒦︶︶꒷︶

— Staying Over || Chapter 4
₊ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣₊ ⌣⌣⌣⌣⌣⁺⋆

₊ ๑‧˚₊꒷꒦︶꒷︶︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦₊

︶︶꒦︶︶꒷︶︶︶꒦︶︶꒷︶

We walked down the street while the bright lamp posts lit up the sidewalk allowing us to see where we were headed.

After about a minute of walking, we were on Hajime-San's porch.

"Wow, this place is very nice Hajime-San!" I said astonished. There were flower bushes on the grass and the grass was pretty green.

"Oh, Thank you!" Hajime-San thanked, "I live here with a roommate so that's why we have an entire house." She explained.

"I was just about to ask about that," I giggled.

"Yeah, we both pay about half the rent and we work a lot, it's not like I'm complaining... The house is big and very nice." Hajime-San responded while trying to find her keys in her bag.

"Aha!" Hajime-San confidently said while she showed her keys out, letting the lamp post just a little farther away reflect off of the gold keys. "Let's head in shall we," she smiled while putting the key in the lock and turning it with slight force.

The door unlocked and Hajime-San turned the doorknob, showing the entrance of the house. She took a few steps into the house and turned on the lights, "Here you are!" She smiled.

I walked in and admired the decorations, "you guys are really good at decorating!" I complimented.

"Aw, thank you!" She thanked while closing the door behind her. "I'm gonna go see if Chiaki is home, I'll be right back."

She left the room, leaving me alone. I walked over to the couch and sat down. The living room was decorated nicely and it smelt like it was sprayed with a rosy fragrance.

"He's not here right now, he's probably either at the party or the arcade," I heard the familiar brunette say as she walked into the living room, " Are you hungry? I can feed you something," Hajime-San offered.

"If it's not too much of a bother, yes please," I said shyly.

"I'm gonna make some chicken nuggets, is that alright?" Hajime-San asked.

"Whatever you want Hajime-San," I smiled.

She preheated the oven and walked over to me.

"You wanna go to my room while I wait for the oven to heat up?" She suggested.

"Sure," I nodded while getting myself up from my seat on the couch.

She walked over to another hallway and I followed her, we eventually got to a door and she opened it up, letting her room be shown.

The room looked very cozy and warm and there were fairy lights around the room, they weren't turned on but Hajime-San got to her knees and turned them on, lighting the place up with a yellow glow.

"Your room is super pretty Hajime-San!" I smiled.

"You think so?" She chuckled softly.